AI Question

Trufa

Hello there, I don't know if it's on the right place, but, here it goes: while we all desperately wait for the E18, I decided to take my time through Rejuvenation (perhaps I'll end waiting for the next episode too). I started some days ago and while battling NOVAE for the second time, in Sheridan Village, he decided to use Growth on it's Contrary Fomantis, it couldn't have gone better for me, but, I don't think it's the right thing to do with a pokemon with contrary ability, so, can this be 'corrected' with AI? 

See ya~

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

hmm that is a bit dumb lol. my guess would maybe be that it's ability is not locked, so sometimes it works fine with leaf guard?

Yeah, I tried a second battle and it wasn't contrary anymore. Now makes sense, thanks!

Also, is there anywhere to grind mons? I'm a little bit underleveled and I don't want my Meowstic knocking every one out by itself

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Yeah, I tried a second battle and it wasn't contrary anymore. Now makes sense, thanks!

Also, is there anywhere to grind mons? I'm a little bit underleveled and I don't want my Meowstic knocking every one out by itself

rebattleable breeders are around, though I'm not sure when exactly the first one shows up, it might be a bit after sheridan. V10 is introducing hard level caps though, and is thus shifting the level curve downwards a bit, so when that releases you should suddenly be caught up