Notus' New Journey (not a Pokémon one, though)

Notus

Hello everyone!

So, I'm going to Europe tomorrow for a backpacking trip and I'd like to ask you guys from the Old Continent for suggestions of places I should visit!

I'll also try to update this thread with some pictures and impressions of the places I end up visiting. First up is Lisbon!

On 16/03/2018 at 4:16 AM, Maelstrom said:

Lol, maybe you should have given more of a heads up than the day before.

Naaaah, it's no problem. I like to travel without much of a plan and discover things on the way!

As for updates, I've enjoyed 4 days in Lisbon and now I'm in Aveiro.

20180319_164855.jpg

8 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

What did you end up doing in Lisbon?

The hostel I stayed in was pretty well located in the center, so I walked a lot in that area ( Alfama, Chiado, Praça do Comércio, Bairro Alto, Fundação Gulbenkian...).

Then I spent a day in Belém seeing the tower, the Monument of the Discoveries, Jerônimos Church, the Maritime Museum and the MAAT (and Pastel de Belém).

Aand finally went to Sintra on the last day for the Quinta da Regaleira and the Moorish Castle trail.

That's a pretty simplified version though, as Lisbon had so much beauty in every corner! Since I can't upload many pictures in the post, here's a Instagram link: 

Spoiler

Right now I'm in Aveiro, also loving the city! Already saw the saltworks, the port and the beaches on Costa Nova.