Getting Litwick

Linkz

So i was thinking in adding chandelure to my rejuvenation team to my team and it says on the obtainable list that litwick event is on amethyst cave but i cant seem to trigger that event, could some one give me directions?

You need a Soul Candle first..

Then you need to go to place where they kidnapped Luna,activate the altar with Soul Candle in your bag...

And then you will see Litwick before your eyes~

You can buy Soul Candle in 7th Street,also can access the sacrifice altar through 7th street too ~

1 minute ago, Thundermaze said:

You need a Soul Candle first..

Then you need to go to place where they kidnapped Luna,activate the altar with Soul Candle in your bag...

And then you will see Litwick before your eyes~

You can buy Soul Candle in 7th Street,also can access the sacrifice altar through 7th street too ~

Isnt that for reborn? im asking for rejuventaion

4 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

Oh i am sorry,

Did not read the rejuvenation part ~ 

Then i don't know :D ~

Still thanks for the fast answer i actually didnt knew how to get it on reborn to lol

• Global Mods

In one of the sections of the cave (requires some HM, but I don't remember which, I think either surf or rock climb?) there's a rift chandelure to fight, and when you beat that you can get litwick

Be prepared for a hard fight. You also need two things: The ladder which can be obtained underneath Goldenleaf town (The cave with all the rooms) and HM or TM Dig.

Edit: Those two things are needed not for Litwick, but for a very useful item.

17 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Be prepared for a hard fight. You also need two things: The ladder which can be obtained underneath Goldenleaf town (The cave with all the rooms) and HM or TM Dig.

Edit: Those two things are needed not for Litwick, but for a very useful item.

Where could i get TM Dig?