Pawsibly the most ameowzing thread evfur~

So its occurred to me that many of us have some furry frens

as in pets

not furry friends

anyway

its also occurred to me that apparently there's untapped potential for some serious cuteness and pet shenanigans here

and its also just occurred to me that one of my mums dumb hens has just somehow jumped over the fence into the neighbour's garden

speaking of:

Spoiler

couldn't find any pictures of mum's hens rn but here's a ex-friend's cat and a rabbit outside where I was staying in scotland a while ago~

lDbkG2qAJBavFJKZmEmFfQK-BvVZZZpa4DQiYUJhSH-aTv6Iz6douM1ekOhc-25kpbhzdSMYkefalszipsqYD3r7ZQXC1lFrnSVy9F-5E5wC8vwFfncPs0QXftceGn_AlCp7NDCzndU8_JgiRags5t3EsGnwkxZjLy0hqoSGIsYfZMiNheW0bdUagUcVqXB8jOXP-Wh27gBa3aujiTLhSJfjwuXZkBdy3bYPy2plXDAxXjCAes686-YflhStZjxgvoAHiCOshBZifMNPwML_C1ZqrnJxuR58ONsewL3vFnD9hrnHODcZSmRj2bhFDyQ56R9P5OiLpX4LwHVMnBrPEcs5eiL23lBXi9SDn2uL8QJkKlkwVK87iVAjH-CUZnOw2MKX6HWQNfHaINNXM2admlmBYZy89tg_uPg7NOqCtB6w6aTFOZKvhGcTAsXSEsRIMLRzXXGgJidSMrWW6H73h0HPUTpJg19FBiOqaP2zsEFV2sbT0BbXmN_EZBhBGKvdB-SBopV9ZOhj4uVHqIFkkRNp9mvUqUAa-MTLrdfbuQ-2muaYKhi4phCV_nA3C3YQv4jD4c45lqFOKe_GLoyFlPmVRfB5N5i5rYwL5G0=w903-h677-no

d8wyBwx2hRYBbPCjRFmbQB7RXs2GY6AAprPqn7X9nf7pkxxvZXA7uU8T2CX3dg5gsDNA-CLqK2wh5VH0e32lSYlShg9KApFadv6VHORPt0SnmUms7Qhg4qrRF_kMm0c20sqorLnVnO0aZZKioXnvCb72grFvelblh0wWbwbn1w8Rtyy6o6F-27xN8aK5IOo85UUvJEDOWGn88YJUxc9xaKcF8UljkhO162hg-99ZyzEBWKlyPz0r4qoykK8l7cGsHp5EzjUFinKJEv3PmCyw5WP5VjlyYSuYWHsQld-SxraQEohAoPwZqaydR-DryeTU0yliG9uP7tROalazcleb7fHvbtXNeSwtOi2AGEnYSjF3em0Bm1h7EpNQ_GU66v9ky3a0CH0STsB8W26xEMxT8POgFRmgxu-ixY6Ze7Rg1Wv3saYyhP7XVp4_HwM0A66IJdrMcT9NhqUOwOZ74zNZ5sc8694JIaW0LqFFcgsuQFkUWDLGEi-5KenHzQfNi-92hVLe6q8OVbLjESw0_U8STagPUR0ikxX4kHu-tGKRJRxCP4xMdXJ8-ydaH60bLJ2a8kVA06oWoU4WoPfOim54XaWcXISeMvs3VRJihzA=w903-h677-no

sorry for the shakey-camera-syndrome

How this doesn't already exist is beyond me but lets show off our pets post pet selfies, videos or whatever of our fluffy frendos and whatever misadventures they get up to ^_^ 

This thread doesn't have to be just our own pets, though!

basically saying lets turn this thread into Reborns fix of internet cat memes and the like~

Alright. Before I do that, there's already some pictures floating around that I can put here :D

Dora, my lovely kitty cat <3

Spoiler

tumblr_okygvjSOPd1viewz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohrnscpBEs1viewz6o1_1280.jpg

And here's Bandit! :D He's trying to listen to music, but I have a feeling he's doing it wrong XD

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx4k4IW7k1viewz6o1_1280.jpg

Soooo... ummmmm....

I've gathered about 75 a bunch of photos/videos of my pets...

Of course, I'm not going to post them all, I'm going to do some more filtering and narrow it down even further. Would you guys be interested in one big post or lots of little ones every now and then?

Sneks <3

As promised, here's some pictures ;) 

Bandit about to fall off the chair.

Spoiler

LAlVueG.jpg

Bandit in his house

Spoiler

QBUTWFR.jpg

Chair stealers

Spoiler

6exN5VB.jpg

Dora doesn't like me playing games...

Spoiler

KvsrY14.jpg

Someone's proud to use me as a cushion

Spoiler

LfcAUkz.jpg

I'm being watched

Spoiler

4MwAMc5.jpg

Snowy, my pretty boy

Spoiler

nWvjWr1.jpg

And I guess that will do for now XD I've only got what's on the computer I took with me when I moved but hopefully I can get some more from my family later :D