Reborn Viewing Parties "Movie Night"

Alriiiiiiiiiiiight~

So, some of you will know I've been asking around about this recently. Context: Reborn used to have 'movie nights' ('nights' obviously being subjective, considering everyone's differing timezones) which eventually died out because people couldn't run it/participate anymore. My suggestion is to bring it back, if there's enough support for it

But its more than a one man/girl/non-binary-fren job. I'm content with just streaming myself whenever I feel like watching something and chilling with you guys in some chat room (I'll get to the specifics of that in a moment), but for proper scheduled 'viewing parties' where members can come together and watch a livestream of some movie, netflix/tv series, anime etc, that would take the comfortable participation of several volunteering helpers.

In the ideal scenario with massive community support, we could have continuous (even back-to-back, if it somehow became like an autonomously-running playlist) airing of anything the community asks to watch so there would always be something on in every timezone, with a (moderated) chat room for everyone watching. That's the eventual ideal, but that would take work over time. I imagine multiple people from each major timezone would be streaming something for everyone else in their zone; chat would be moderated, everyone would be able to suggest things they'd like to watch etc

I'll leave this post here before saying much else to leave it up to discussion for now ^_^