Mega March Madness - Your Fighters Are Here! - Roster List

NarutoK

Hello Pokemon People!

We're all done with the Preliminary Matches, and the selecting of the competitors for Mega March Madness! - The tournament where YOU decide who the best Mega Evolved Pokemon is!

Just in case you don't know what Mega March Madness is about:

So here's a table with our warriors. Please note that this isn't the bracket. I will be posting the tournament bracket tomorrow and you guys will vote on the first few matches.

5aa6f1f6975b1_ScreenShot2018-03-12at5_19_34PM.png.9e07a375485a1cc02ff38ad352bce515.png

There you have it! These are the Pokemon that will duke it out in Mega March Madness. Many people pointed out that having Mewtwo in the tournament would be unfair since there are no other legendaries, so I replaced Mega Mewtwo Y with Ash-Greninja, whom I hope will suffice as a "Mega", since it was requested by quite a few people.

Stay tuned for the first few matches of the tournament which starts TOMORROW! Tag your buddies if you wish, so that we can have more people participating in this battle for the ages!