Revives In Rejuvenation (Plus ...)

NarutoK

Hey Pokemon Peeple ,

So I've played Pokémon Rejuvenation, but I've hadn't noticed the fact that revives aren't a purchasable item, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure we can't buy them in the Pokemarts just yet.

However, I think that I can remember being able to buy revival herbs, which is basically the same thing as a max revive, but I can't remember where, or even if that's possible.

If any of Y'all know where to buy revives/revival herbs in Pokemon Rejuvenation, I would really appreciate that. :)

(Also, is Ice Beam available to find/buy yet? Thanks!)

Stay hyped for V10!

NarutoK 

Edited by NarutoK
Forgot to put something in soz

• Global Mods

I think there's buyable revive-like Items from one of the daytime sellers on route 3 (the one leading up to goldenleaf)?

there was in V8 at least 

No Ice Beam yet

From what i know revival herbs can be bought in grand dream city ( a wich of some kind sells them).

As for revives i don.t really know where to purchase them. 

But from what i remember in route 3 a girl sells something like a revive .

13 hours ago, Caimie said:

Woops im sorry i didn't see 'rejuvenation' my comment only applies to Reborn my bad!!

2 times he speaks of pokemon rejuvenation + the title , and u still speak of reborn.....

1 hour ago, gryson said:

2 times he speaks of pokemon rejuvenation + the title , and u still speak of reborn.....

Okay and i corrected it saying i was mistaken?? Two times i speak of a mistake and you still need to make this comment soo??