Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

can we get earthquake, ice beam, thunderbolt, blizzard or thunder TMs yet?

Spedy

Question

7 answers to this question

wouldn't hold my breath on it. those TM's are some of the best in the game and having those would while not by much, make the game easier. and if we know anything about Ame, it is that she doesn't like making Reborn easy

Considering we got flame charge in E16 and don't even have protect yet, I doubt we will. Ame considers moves the final custumisation/growth a team can have so she wants to postpone them until the end so that most players teams can progress throughout the full game. Thunderbolt , ice beam are all generic coverage moves so I think they are reserved until the very end.

I think we could be getting Thunderbolt, and possibly Thunder, this next ep since we already defeated Amaria and Ciel. Blizzard, Eathquake and Ice Beam, however, could take quite a while to reach our hands, since those moves could mess up both Hardy and Sapphira pretty badly if one manages to get rid of their respective fields. 

Dont forget that we have elite 4 and 2 remaining leaders, chances of mons that learns icebeam and earthquake via TM has a big chance of making those 2 leaders and E4 easier than it should be . 

Thunderbolt homewer should be an available option and I expect to see it on ep 18.