Sup peeps

Veras Lexritz

Hi guys you can call me Veras. I had played reborn before but back then i wasnt as hardcore as i am now and found the game difficulties grueling. This was waay back then. I returned and started playing a new game a week ago and find the difficulties really enjoyable and worthwhile.

I didnt post this introduction thread earlier and ended up posting on other sections since I didnt know we had this.

I love eevee and its evolutions. My fav is umbreon by far since its so cool lookin. Im not all that deep into competitive so do excuse my noobself when I ask for help and suggestions in the near future :) 

Edited by Veras Lexritz

21 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Welcome to reborn , hope you will enjoy your stay :) 

I love eevolutions a lot aswell. But my favorite is espeon tho ! 

Espeon's great hahaha. In fact Umbreon and Espeon is my top 2 favs of the eeveelutions. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Finn said:

Hello, Veras! Welcome to Eeveeland Reborn! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

My favorite Eeveelution is Flareon, it's underrated because it's the weakest of the Eeveelutions. :( Also, don't mind me, but I don't like Vaporeon, it's too ugly for me.

Yes its sad that its underrated. I remembered when I first played firered/leafgreen, Flareon is the coolest looking for me compared to the other two (jolt and vap). Its a fire type too, for a what 6, 7 year old, fire types were the bomb

15 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

sup

sup dude :)

3 minutes ago, Shingo said:

Hello Veras, welcome to reborn o/

Hope you enjoy your stay

Yes happy to be here :)

27 minutes ago, Veras Lexritz said:

Hi guys you can call me Veras. I had played reborn before but back then i wasnt as hardcore as i am now and found the game difficulties grueling. This was waay back then. I returned and starter playing a new game a week ago and find the difficulties really enjoyable and worthwhile.

I didnt post this introduction thread earlier and ended up posting on other sections since I didnt know we had this.

I love eevee and its evolutions. My fav is umbreon by far since its so cool lookin. Im not all that deep into competitive so do excuse my noobself when I ask for help and suggestions in the near future :) 

Welcome to reborn, here we have a variety of subjects to talk about, make sure to read the rules and if you need help just ask one of the mods or admins or someone you know and we will do our best.

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

Welcome to reborn, here we have a variety of subjects to talk about, make sure to read the rules and if you need help just ask one of the mods or admins or someone you know and we will do our best.

Yes I'll make sure to read the rules of the forum :D 

29 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes I'm really glad to be here :D 

27 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Howdy Veras! Welcome to Reborn!

And yes, Umbreon is the coolest Eeveelution (at least I think it is the coolest looking)

Do enjoy your stay here~

Yes Dragoknight you know whats up. Umbreon is the best looking hahaha

21 minutes ago, Candy said:

Hello~ :)

I saw you asked for a shiny flabebe in Thundermaze's thread! Noice taste you've got going ;)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Sup Candy~

Funny thing is Im one of those old school poke fan. Never really liked the addition of fairy type (although i get its for balancing purposes). I liked fairy types that existed way before like gardevoir, clefable, etc. Not really into the newer ones.. EXCEPT flabebe. God this things cute and kicks ass too. When I saw shiny flabebe up for giveaways i just had to take it lol

@Rising Emperor Ayee its great to be here bro. And I love seeing you all eevee lovers hahahaha

Edited by Veras Lexritz