Bug Gym Mayhem 2: The Poisoning [DEFEATED]

Shadowslash

After I was able to finally defeat the evil bug gym, I then used some battle items and defeated both Shade and Kiki and finally used a F.E.A.R Geodude with my Focus Sash Serperior with leech seed to defeat the infamous nightmare Garchomp and now I'm gonna advice once again cause of a double battle coming up against the poison gym leader Aya.

Edited by Shadowslash

If I remember right, on your other post I pointed Meowstic to help you against Shelly.. It'll be of good utility again. It learns Shadow Ball at lvl 31, which can be useful against Gengar (she used to have one, don't remember after E17) plus psychic at lvl 40, I think this lvl is the cap here so against Poison it would be one of the best bets.. The problem here is Drapion, which can also be handled with Meowstic + some rare and common candies because it learns Signal Beam (bug type) at lvl 45. Seriously, Female Meowstic is one of the best mons in Reborn, it learns a handful of moves and is quite fast. Also you may add Medicham and Mismagius to your team, they have psychic moves and can be useful. Misdreavus is a bit hard to get at this point but it's not impossible, the problem is that I'm not sure if you are able to get a Dusk Stone and evolve it by now. Hope it helped!

@Wolfox Do you think? I have never too much problem against her.. Shade and Charlotte n E15 on the other hand, drove me crazy 

Edited by Trufa

Well, the second double battle gym leader, has finally been defeated.  I only took the advise of using psychic pokemon and using eletric terrain with ampharos.  It was only after struggling with luck and reaching dragalge multiple times that luck finally came to my side with necessary critical and swalot paralyzing  said dragalge, I was able to win and can continue my quest to beat pokemon reborn.

Alolan Sandlash might be worth a shout! In my run, I started off with Grumpig and JynxNicky Minaj to take out the Nidoqueen before it can do anything. Then I switched in my Flash Fire Typhlosion for Jynx since I expected the Flamethrower of Salazzle.

You could also get a Magnemite from Shade's gym and level it up.

Or, as others have mentioned - and this would have made my battle a lot easier, but I thought it was gonna get weakened as well - get Earth Power, preferable on Nidoking or Nidoqueen, since Earthquake wasn't that great for me (I used Donphan though)

Edit: Nevermind, I commented without reading everything and just saw that you already beat her - my bad