Pokemon Reborn E18 Sneak Peek Theory Part 1

MadHappy

Hello everyone. As I defeated Amaria ( Reshiram Route, got myself into doing Double Battles, which I hardly won ) and exited after Julia, the credits rolled. The sneak peak for EP 18 was pretty creepy. It was the following :

"I w-ll a-ways l-ve yo- mo-e -han s-e, or an-one el-e, -ver c-ul-"

It doesn't need an Einstein to fill in the gaps:

"I will always love you more than she, or anyone else, ever could"

First I thought it was Amaria speaking, since she is ( was ) in love with Titania. But then I started to analyse the phrase.

It sounds pretty cryptic, like the one who said it was obsessed with the person the phrase was addressed to. The part "more than she, or anyone else ever could" could have two meanings : the person if either truly in love, or truly obsessed.

The Ep18 is called "Void-kissed". In philosophy, the Void is defined as not valid or legally binding, or a completely empty space. But in Philosophy, the Void is described as :

The Void is the philosophical concept of nothingness manifested. The manifestation of nothingness is closely associated with the contemplation of emptiness, and with human attempts to identify and personify it.

So the Void can be closely associated with Death. The nothingness and emptiness can be the experience of death. When you die, you become empty, and nothing.

The style used was interesting. The gaps makes it look like the phrase came out distorted from something,....or someone.

Also, there is a mystery factor: "I will always love you more than she, or anyone else, ever could"

The Big question is : who is " she " the preview refers to?

The answer:

Tomorrow.

This looks like something MatPat would be doing, so I'll chop this theory into two parts :x

And remember :

It's our job to Reborn Theory! (yeah...nah. No catchphrases)

"I will always love you more than she, or anyone else, ever could"

I-L-O-U-E-T-H-Y-S-E-O-D

D-O-E-S

T-H-E-Y

... something

Idk, its just me who likes to search for hidden meanings

Well we all seem to be jumping straight into the idea of this being the present it gets spoken in but what if it's a damaged recording of someone speaking? this opens up more possibilities.

Essentially, what if it's a broken recording of someone speaking in the past, a stretch to think it would be a discussion between Zero/Eve/Lumi possibly Titania/Amaria?

Though what if it was Bennett speaking to Luna though that brings up who is 'She?' might refer to Serra, would doubt it, higher odds over Bennett it being Elias or heck Sigmund or Radomus now there's something to think on

I think it was Florinia too and I might be jumping to conclusions here, but I know that there is something more between her and Titania. If I recall, their vague history together resulted in Florinia having to speak like a robot and Titania was the main cause. I think in E18, plus with the Fern incident and that little sneak peak, Florinia might be a death flag.