Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

The sticker guy underground railnet not comeback

rokay90

Question

Hei, please help me. When I do the quest to attack devon corp from the room in underground railnet, I forgot if I already talk to the sticker man there. But now I came back there and he is already gone, but strange he is not in the obsidia pokecenter either with his girlfriend. The girl still alone and said his boyfriend/the sticker guy has been missing/still missing.

The question is why this is happen? Is there a way I get to the sticker guy? Because he isn't in that underground room either. Please help me, I need the sticker, I am still at 5th floor on obsidia department store.

9 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

The question is why this is happen? Is there a way I get to the sticker guy? Because he isn't in that underground room either. Please help me, I need the sticker, I am still at 5th floor on obsidia department store.

There is still a way to get this sticker after coming back, just like if you missed the Lapis boy sticker.   

After beating Adrein, you will finally get to do the restoration projects in the Grand Hall that were mentioned earlier.   Each has their own rewards, even varying slightly by what gang you joined.    

If you do the "Railnet renovation" project, a railnet is restored (which means you can no longer go through it),  a bunch of hubs pop up over the city (fast travel),  and  a Lost and Found station is added to one  (which gives you the sticker if you missed it, along with other items.)

On the off chance you need a guide to the other stickers:     Edit: I did not notice you were the one I posted the guide for yesterday.  Oops @rokay90

5 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

Woah, thank you very much.. I will try the restoration project now because I have beaten Adrienn..

You can do another one after beating the next leader (though you can put that off to the end of the ep to keep pace with the story).

Presumably, we will be able to do the last one at the end of next episode

12 minutes ago, seki108 said:

There is still a way to get this sticker after coming back, just like if you missed the Lapis boy sticker.   

After beating Adrein, you will finally get to do the restoration projects in the Grand Hall that were mentioned earlier.   Each has their own rewards, even varying slightly by what gang you joined.    

If you do the "Railnet renovation" project, a railnet is restored (which means you can no longer go through it),  a bunch of hubs pop up over the city (fast travel),  and  a Lost and Found station is added to one  (which gives you the sticker if you missed it, along with other items.)

On the off chance you need a guide to the other stickers:

So I already donate all of the money need for "Railnet renovation", and the guy said "we're still finishing up some loose ends on our previous project"

So where I go next? Lost and found station where is it so I can get the sticker? And did the sticker guy in underground before missing forever?

3 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

So I already donate all of the money need for "Railnet renovation", and the guy said "we're still finishing up some loose ends on our previous project"

So where I go next? Lost and found station where is it so I can get the sticker? And did the sticker guy in underground before missing forever?

Once you donate, they should all just pop up.   I think the closest is that house across from the Pokemon daycare.   Go there and start going to the other stations;  one of them has the lost and found.  I don't know which station it is at right now.

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Once you donate, they should all just pop up.   I think the closest is that house across from the Pokemon daycare.   Go there and start going to the other stations;  one of them has the lost and found.  I don't know which station it is at right now.

Okay, thank you.. I will try it 😊

5 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

Okay, thank you.. I will try it 😊

Sorry, it seems the Lost and Found is where the old railnet entrance used to be.   I just ran and checked, since I still have yet to do this one myself.

@rokay90  Also, that silver ball in Devan Co. can now be obtained.  Sorry for giving you incorrect info before

• Supporter

Actually, if you restore the Railnet, that dude goes to the Pokémon Center in Obsidia and will give you the sticker there. The Lost and Found station doesn't have anything to do with the sticker.

Edit to elaborate: once the city has been restored and you talk to Arclight in the Railnet to begin the raid on Devon, the guy will be gone. The only way to receive his sticker after that point is to restore the Railnet and then go to where his girlfriend is in the Obsidia Pokémon Center.

Edited by AiedailEclipsed
edit to elaborate

18 minutes ago, AiedailEclipsed said:

Actually, if you restore the Railnet, that dude goes to the Pokémon Center in Obsidia and will give you the sticker there. The Lost and Found station doesn't have anything to do with the sticker.

Edit to elaborate: once the city has been restored and you talk to Arclight in the Railnet to begin the raid on Devon, the guy will be gone. The only way to receive his sticker after that point is to restore the Railnet and then go to where his girlfriend is in the Obsidia Pokémon Center.

I'm just repeating what I've heard, so thank you for clarifying.  One of them has to work.