A Heatmor wanting to say hello for the first time

Hypurr

I am...a Heatmor.

I come from my fossilized remains... revived by the force calling me... seeking the call of somebody... who literally dragged me along with several others.

Moo.

So, you can see that I've been registered for like 3 years ago. And it's a crime that I haven't really done anything besides getting a download link for a community-publicized episode of Pokémon Reborn a long time ago, from what I can recall doing.

Me introducing myself is a sign that I should probably pick myself back from where I once stood, and try to speak like a human being (I'm not a furry I swear.) I may be old in technicality, but I'll consider myself as a new if I haven't gotten to interact with the community itself. Therefore, I'm expecting some quality time to spend before anybody tries to catch me for some reason.

So, uh.

Hello, citizens of Reborn.

16 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

And you're still just as welcome even if you are a furry Heatmor :P

I told you that It's not what it looks like, how can you be like this.

Jokes aside, thanks for the welcoming. I'll be sure to adapt with the surroundings, and make myself comfortable. Yes.

Ohai, hai, you must be the pest control agent I asked for a while back! I'm telling ya, man, all these durants are really tearing up the garden in my backyard, and I've got folks expecting me to have some nice crop on hand for the farmer's market come summer!

In all seriousness, welcome to this here place we call Reborn! Feel free to hit up a few clubs, maybe an Onyx Arcade or two (don't ask), and above all else, enjoy your stay!

I am... a BEAN

i COME FROM ANOTHER WORLD... CAKKED BY A HOTMOR...SUMMONING THE GODS...HERE I AM

Welcome again heatmor that i have never meet again

it is fate that you arr here again

ENJOY THE BEANS

Oh, great, now I'm employed without having to apply for a job. What a good time to be alive.

Then there were people referring me with a familiar name. Though I won't be denying that fact, just refer me to what you see of me.

So, many thanks for your warm welcoming. Off I go to find a place with a bed and the rest of what I might be doing, time will tell.