Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

About Mega-Z ring before Titania

rokay90

Question

So I saw a walkthrough Ep. 17 in the tourmaline desert before Titania in Youtube, and in that person item bag there is a Mega-z ring. Why? Are we supposed to get that after the game finish? Moreover I saw in that point he also have access to the 10 level of obsidia department. Where can I get that many sticker?

3 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

So I saw a walkthrough Ep. 17 in the tourmaline desert before Titania in Youtube, and in that person item bag there is a Mega-z ring. Why? Are we supposed to get that after the game finish? Moreover I saw in that point he also have access to the 10 level of obsidia department. Where can I get that many sticker?

I think the Mega ring quest unlocks after you beat Titania, but my knowledge of this is only for the community release, not the public one.

There are enough stickers now to get to floor 10.  Here is he guide to get them all: