Need good tile sets for inside and outside

Hey I am making a pokemon fan game. The story is ready but i need some nice tilesets with good graphic. Outside tileset may a town not so modern. Same goes for inside. Also outside tileset should have houses ,trees,paths rocks etc. Inside tileset should have all the stuffs like wall,floor,shelf,chair etc.

There are some graphics style to choose. Which one do you want?

If you want customized Gen 3 like Reborn, Rejuv, and Deso--I think you can use them from Graphics folder for each respective games.
If you want other style, you can search deviantArt (dA). There are some to choose.

For example, here is Gen 4 tileset compiled by Aki from dA.

UltimoSpriter has a good selection of Gen 5 style.

If you want compilation of custom styles as well. Chaoticcherrycake has a good selection.

There are a lot of other tiles out there but it's quite tricky to find one that suit your need so sometimes you need to make your own tiles too.

Things to note that make sure the style of each tiles match each other. Some fan-games fail to match their graphics style and aesthetically  it's displeasing to see. Make sure that the width of tileset is 256 px in 2x2 pixel resolution (Autotiles is the exception for width size as they are formatted differently). Oh, and don't forget to credits the maker and the compiler of the tileset. It's quite a hard work to make and format them~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...