What was your first Level 100 in Pokémon?

Wolfox

Wolfy's back with more useless questions! This time, what was your first level 100 Pokémon?

For me, it was Emboar. Which is funny since my official first starter is Snivy. This happened because I owned both Black and White, and I traded myTepig from Black to my main save in White. That Tepig and my Snivy had a good race but eventually, Emboar was the one to reach level 100 faster. Sniper (my Serpirior) was the second and the third was Hydreigon.

Umbreon, on Pokemon HG/SS. My next highest was the Red Gyarados and Dragonite at Level 90-somethings.

Stand agape in awe at my beloved Luna, slayer of all!

hqdefault.jpg

I recall @Jess calling it Satan after my battle with her :D

Protect+Toxic+Wish+Foul Play is my cheap goto

Typhlosion on Pokemon Gold <3

Funnily enough, I'm not even sure if this was my first starter, since I started playing the Gen 1 & 2 games around the same time I believe.

That being said, the my first two Pokemon to ever reach level 100 were Typhlosion and Machamp.

Like @Zarc and @M4RC, it is also my first starter on my first Pokemon game (Pokemon Gold). Coincidentally, my favorite fire type.

Spoiler

Typhlosion.600.1676897.jpg

Next one was this fella. Don't know why but I got obsessed with this mon back then.

Spoiler

Cubone.full.2009046.jpg

Yes well, I didn't evolve him. How could I?

Oh my that was a long time ago. I actually forgot knowing me back then it was probably charizard. To be fair getting to lvl 100 was quite trivial in gen 1 (or 2 for that matter).

I think my first trained lvl 100 (instead of rare candied) was venusaur , I think.

In the canon games, my very first start Pokemon, Charizard, from my very first run of Pokemon Red;  he's now kept on my Crystal cartridge........which may or may not work (Schrodinger's cartridge essentially).   

Second place either goes to a Gengar, which became the only  trade-evolution Pokemon I had prior to fan games/rom hacks (somewhere in the 90's on Crystal) and Dux the Farfetched, the in-game trade mon who I solo-ed the game with from past Lt. Surge until Pokemon mansion to the point it was in the 90's  (deleted when I somehow got stuck in the mansion after a save).  

I have never grinded anything to level 100 in any other Pokemon game or fan game, except for Insurgence (which breaks the level cap).

cO1qVLm.jpgDvk70RJ.jpgoCRH0bx.jpgzJg8Rgj.jpg

yes, I went to look them up because fuck it has been a long time since ive seen these guys.

my first level 100 was my machoke from ruby. I absolutely loved machamps design, but didnt know how to evolve machoke. so I grinded and grinded and grinded which eventually ended with a level 100 machoke before groudon. I grinded my machoke to 100 against mons that were around early 30ties to early 40ties. I dont know where I got the patience. afterwards he was pal park'd alongside my strongest and rarest mons from ruby to platinum, where he finally received the evolution he deserved. in all honesty, though, I kind of regret evolving him now. it would have been really cool if he were still a machoke, because thanks to that machoke has grown more on me than machamp.

he was followed shortly by my blaziken, rayquaza and swellow from the same ruby file. theyre not technically my first level 100s, but fuck that its been so long since ive seen them let me have this moment.

Dragonite from the game corner in Red. The god and destroyer himself. I remember trading him over to Silver and literally soloing just about everything.

Other than that, the only one I can remember is Typhlosion from Crystal. Loved the lil' thing so much I had to make his reincarnation in Heart Gold (but 100 times better cuz Eruption)

Yay! So much Typhie love! Related image

Edited by Dragoknight

My first unofficial level 100 was an Arceus that I hacked into Pokemon Diamond back in grade school.

My first official level 100 actually came fairly recently in Pokemon Moon since I actually took the time to learn about EV's and IV's and whatnot, so I maxed out my Decidueye. Dear lord does grinding in the base game take forever.

I had a level 89 Charizard back in Fire Red, but I lost the game cartridge a long time ago.

• Veterans

Infernape, Pokemon Pearl. Shortly followed by Garchomp, Salamence, Dragonite, Tyranitar and Gastrodon. Idk why Gastrodon but I'm super fond of that slug so it's w/e.

Pfff.... that was a long time ago...

I really don't know what my first one was, I only know that I got too many of them (maybe 10 or something like that)

Now I realise that I've put too much time and effort in those games...

I can remember a lvl 100 Squirtle (at that time my favourite mon), Pachirisu, Azumarill, Giratina, Lugia, Ho-oh, Gyarados, Torterra, Luxray and some others...

Charizard in Pokemon Red,

I was mesmerized by the anime and always thought Charizard was the strongest Pokemon..

(He was actually wrecking anything in that game)

How naive i was..

charizard_by_shuuheei-d6xe4k3.png

Edited by Thundermaze