Mysterious Egg in the Woods

Shadowslash

Does anyone know about the mysterious egg that you can find in the Malchous Forest?  I checked the wiki and it didn't bring up any answers.  The only description I can give to said egg is that it has curved lines that connect.  I'm gonna hatch it and see what comes out.

4 minutes ago, Shadowslash said:

Does anyone know about the mysterious egg that you can find in the Malchous Forest?  I checked the wiki and it didn't bring up any answers.  The only description I can give to said egg is that it has curved lines that connect.  I'm gonna hatch it and see what comes out.

got any pics?

its supposed to be a stantler, deerling or nincada i think

4 minutes ago, Shadowslash said:

I looked and its a nincada egg and also, the wiki needs to be updated for special events like this.

you can just poke around the forums to look for answers

the wiki page on locations are never accurate

If anyone is wondering about the egg location, then its after you defeat the PULSE Tangrowth for the second time and then a mysterious person gets mad at you for defeating it and rides off on a Salamance, you can't miss it if you don't jump down and follow the path downward.