Hello! Im new here and i wanted to introduce myself and make some new friends idk, im so lonely all the time so..yeah

Well you guys can call me Kou' or Teshi idk, do as you please! c: 

My personality..i guess im kinda shy in the first time i talk with a person, but a while after i start getting more confortable and i open myself a little bit more..i play pokémon since i was a little kid, but it wasnt that regular...After some years, i started playing a lot, but like A LOT! I really love playing fan made games such as Reborn and rom hacks. (Because im bored of the original games, i've played them all except sun and moon and the most recent ones because i quitted playing pokémon last year because i was banned from a online pokémon game..)

Anyways, im not really good at English, i guess im decent..i live in Portugal and i really love watching anime. Even though i also quitted from it last year because i started doing some other stuff in my life, i NEVER quitted from watching One Piece! Its my favorite anime of all the time and IM NEVER gonna quit watching it until it's done! Like seriously, its the best thing ever..

So yeah guys, last year when i quitted playing Pokémon and watching anime, i started playing Minecraft. I know some of you are gonna start calling me a Minecraft kid, but i mean... i literally played 3 months the game and i'm already so good at it (at least thats what people say) 

I recently came back playing Pokémon and im like, SO HAPPY to be playing it again, because i love Pokémon. And i love Pokémon Reborn <3

I guess that's about it, you guys know where i live, what is my personality, what do i like.. if you have any questions about me, which you probably don't because im not interesting.. tell me below this post. That's about it guys, hope you all have an amazing day :)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here! And don't worry, if anyone calls you minecraft kid I'll fight them >:( 

Just kidding, probably no one will, people around here are usually nice and friendly :P

(and that kind of behavior is against the community rules)

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. The community is super kind and awesome :)

I never played Minecraft, but it's such a universal game. You can do everything you want in Minecraft, like beeing a Pokemon Trainer and whatsoever.

So if you like it. Good for you.

I also love One Piece. One of the best Manga/Anime ever created. But the Anime, as for the latest Episodes, is such a letdown for this awesome Manga. Every Episode is just stacked with unnessarily waiting.

I would recommend you to read the Manga, if you feel like the Episodes are stretched out and have like zero Plot in 1 Episode.

But thats for you to decide ;)

Is there some sort of stigma about playing Minecraft? 'Cuz this is the first I've heard of that. Besides, there's a tab for the game on these very forums, so no need to worry there.

Anyway, good evening and salutations! Welcome to these here forums, where, well... I don't exactly feel reborn yet, but maybe that's just how new I am myself? In any case, do enjoy your stay!