Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Type: Null Shiny?

kyle3927

Question

11 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Candy said:

I think the shiny charm only works for wild encounters? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's possible to get a shiny type:null from the event tho. Keep hitting that soft reset!

No, it works to event pokemon too, i get a shiny magby this way in calcenon

Just now, kyle3927 said:

I' m trying to get a null shiny, but i' m failing. Even with the shiny charm he won't come. Should I have given shiny Pokémon when it's time to do it, is it impossible to get, or do I just have bad luck?

I think the shiny charm only works for wild encounters? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's possible to get a shiny type:null from the event tho. Keep hitting that soft reset!

2 hours ago, kyle3927 said:

I' m trying to get a null shiny, but i' m failing. Even with the shiny charm he won't come. Should I have given shiny Pokémon when it's time to do it, is it impossible to get, or do I just have bad luck?

i have a Shiny Silvally, I can tell you, it's possible but takes luck and patience (even more so when you are like me and use only Poke Balls

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i have a Shiny Silvally, I can tell you, it's possible but takes luck and patience (even more so when you are like me and use only Poke Balls

i got it, but on the second try(on the first he died after using take down on me, so salt)

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

Pardon me for asking, but where did you obtain a shiny charm?

you get the shiny charm in eclipses room in Calcelnon city if you said 'no' to all of blakes demands for the ruby ring in his apartment in ametrine

3 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Oooh another person who only uses Pokeballs :D I feel your pain. Although on ORAS Pokeballs really helped me out somewhat with catching Rayquaza in one ball then Deoxys in two.

To stay on topic, there's no way to get Type:Null without sacrificing your Pokemon, right? I can't bring myself to do it :(