New addition to the warning family

Alistair

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2018 at 9:02 PM, Alistair said:

@Jess but I'm not trying to

just trying to do my job :sadpepe:

I wonder if Ame pays you, if you're doing moderating for fun or if your family is threatened.

I feel you! It must be hard to have to deal with people like me ;).

Internet is such a dangerous and violent place :3

On 14/03/2018 at 7:31 PM, Ethernum said:

I wonder if Ame pays you, if you're doing moderating for fun or if your family is threatened.

I feel you! It must be hard to have to deal with people like me ;).

Internet is such a dangerous and violent place :3

The Internet is a dangerous place indeed, many people would surely tell you as much. Fret not however, you do not strike me as someone hard to deal with; I'd rather say, someone with a peculiar sense of humor.

As for your question, Ame isn't paying me (I wish) and to my knowledge my family isn't threatened; thanks for your concern, though.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I am moderating for fun, either. To put it simply, I was asked whether I wanted to help with moderating this forum or not, and I saw no reason to refuse, given that I like this place and this community. I hope this clears up any confusion~

But we are straying way off-topic, I'm afraid. If you have any questions or comments related to this topic, please do tell, and I or another staff member will surely be able to help you. Otherwise, have a good day.

On 14/03/2018 at 8:21 PM, Hycrox said:

Hi, welcome to reborn :)

KEK

8 hours ago, Alistair said:

The Internet is a dangerous place indeed, many people would surely tell you as much. Fret not however, you do not strike me as someone hard to deal with; I'd rather say, someone with a peculiar sense of humor.

As for your question, Ame isn't paying me (I wish) and to my knowledge my family isn't threatened; thanks for your concern, though.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I am moderating for fun, either. To put it simply, I was asked whether I wanted to help with moderating this forum or not, and I saw no reason to refuse, given that I like this place and this community. I hope this clears up any confusion~

But we are straying way off-topic, I'm afraid. If you have any questions or comments related to this topic, please do tell, and I or another staff member will surely be able to help you. Otherwise, have a good day.

You sure have a lot a courage. It must be hard to moderate a forum that big. And as long as you don't ban people randomly like those on 4chan, it helps to get a healtier atmosphere on the forum :3

9 minutes ago, Ethernum said:

You sure have a lot a courage. It must be hard to moderate a forum that big. And as long as you don't ban people randomly like those on 4chan, it helps to get a healtier atmosphere on the forum :3

Thanks for the compliment. I think you have nothing to fear; I cannot seem to remember anyone who was banned from this forum without very good reasons.

Believe me, a healthy atmosphere on Reborn is one of our main concerns. Hence the improvements and changes brought to the warning system, for instance ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...