help me finish the squad

bernag

so im about to finish version 9 but i would like to end it with a full team ready to go into the next version so i would like suggestions for a good fighting type and a special mega pokemon to finish the squad

what are your suggestions based on my team

squad.PNG

I really hate doing this, as everyone recommends using this guy, but I think Magnezone could help round out your team nicely. Your lack an electric type, and I believe Magnezone can help you significantly. When I build teams, I usually like to create a "Water-Grass-Fire" core. You have a water and fire type, so I'd recommend looking for a grass type next. Tsareena, Leavanny, and Exeggutor (either variant) could make great additions.

Breloom is a powerhouse in Rejuv but capturing a Shroomish is as close to a miracle so.. Medicham and Heracross might fill the spot. For your Mega, Metagross might be a contender. Also Ampharos, for you to have a strong electric type (also Dragon with Mega Evo).

... You were actually able to get one? By headbutting that tree in Akora Forest? Bless your soul. Technician boosted Bullet Seed is very OP so I suggest breeding one to get that move! Mareep is available by completing the Help center quest in Kristiline Village I presume? The town where you battled Angie.