From the Shadows, She Returns!

Quinn

Hello everybody, it’s been a bit after ya know… the incident but I took time back. I am returning sooner than I intended to, to be honest; however, I feel that I am good enough to be back. I needed time to really reflect on not just what happened here but my life in general as it was taking a large toll on my mental state and I wasn’t in a great place that possibly playing Mafia wasn’t the best decision. I do admit I took Alisae’s words a bit more personally than I probably would have, say I was not in this mental state. That doesn’t mean some words e stated were unnecessary I still stand by that. Things escalated to a point of just absolute terror and I myself am ashamed to have put on such a dramatic scene. I do apologize to Alisae as the fault isn’t 100% in e; all conflicts take two or more to create and there is fault in all parties in most scenarios. We both could have gone about this in different ways and it’s important to make sure such does not happen again going forward in the community. We did talk privately about the matter not long ago and I believe there’s not really any animosity between us but more just kinda we’ll avoid each other if necessary. Things are a bit better for me in regards to my personal life and I feel a bit more at peace with myself. After all, without pain, how would they know pleasure? (This is a quote from Evelynn pls don’t smite me) I feel I am okay to return to things as usual now and move forward with an optimistic and happier view. I will be coming down harder on people who create chaos in the community however. I've heard a bit about what's been going on in the Discord and I'm just going to say I don't like much of what I've been hearing. That being said, I am making the decision to no longer participate in Mafia games. Instead, I will continue my role as the head Discord moderator and now start to dedicate what time I have to monitoring ongoing games to make sure any potential conflict does not blow way out of proportion like before. As well as those, I will host Mafia games that I create on my own time. I will aim to create unique games for fresh experiences to give players sporadic breaks from the usual stressful games of Mafia and be in a newer setting with newer opportunities. I hope you respect my decisions and I wish to create more memories with you all as we are nut just a Mafia community, we are a family.

*I have returned to the club on the forums and will follow on Discord once I get in contact with Dive about some things beforehand.