Elite 8 and Champion suggestions

mar_mar

Well, Tesla and Karen are confirmed E8 members and I could see the boy with the latios being there too. I don't know if this is only in earlier releases of the game but in Tesla's Villa you could find an issue of this magazine about gym leaders and stuff that had him in the front page, so he must be related with the league in some way. Alexandra/April/Kristal might hold an important position too.

I actually have a thought about that. In my opinion, the champion is probably going to be Alexandra. For those who aren't familiar with her, that's the real name of April/Krystal, who has a habit of changing her name (as revealed if you complete the Solrock/Lunatone side quest before going on the train to GDC, as well as if you talk to Damien, the guy with the Latios). Personally, I don't think Damien will be an E8 member, as that's the dark leader of the game (still think it's strange he has a Dragon/Psychic type, but whatever, I suppose). With all of that said, here's who I have as potential E8 members:

1) Tesla- This one is obvious. It was revealed at the beginning of the game.

2) Karen- It's revealed that Karen is an E8 member, as well. Personally, I think she'll be a rock member, and her ace will be the Solrock/Lunatone fusion

3) Kanon- This one is purely speculation. Before the events of V9, "Krystal" sends Kanon off on a secret quest. Supposedly, he has the "Dragon's Potential". That sounds a lot like the "Golden Flame" Tesla wields...

4) That guy you meet up with in Valor Mountain- Mainly because he serves no other purpose

Other than that, I have no idea who will be in the E8

Tesla and Karen have already been confirmed to be members of the Elite 8, so they're easy. Dylan's also a safe bet, since at the end of the Missing Children sidequest he mentions that he's a strong battler and that he has gotten a position not many others have. Since we've already fought the Water-leader, it'd only make sense if he was an Elite 8 member.

Figuring out the other five is tricky, and I'm almost certain we haven't met them all yet anyways. There are a few good guesses though. Crescent is a likely candidate, considering we've only seen her use one type of Pokémon. There aren't any clear ties between her and the Pokémon League, but her strength is definitely Elite 8 class, if not stronger. I don't think she's the Champion though, since the Champion would probably have more variety in their Pokémon-types.

Speaking of the Champion, the most likely candidate is Alexandra/April/Krystal, given the foreshadowing in the train with her and Venam.

There are a few characters I'm sure aren't in the Elite 8 though. Damien definitely isn't an Elite 8 member, since according to Huey he's the Dark-type Gym Leader. (Although he also has a Latios? Oh well, I'm sure there's an explanation for that.)

Melia for sure isn't one, since she's was trying to become the Normal-type leader at the start of the game. Why would she need to become a Gym Leader if she was already an Elite 8 member? Kanon obviously isn't one either, as he; 1. Doesn't have any Pokémon, and 2. Didn't exist in this time until recently. I suppose he could become an Elite 8 member later, although we have had no reason to believe that all eight spots aren't filled already.

The white-haired fellow we meet in Valor Mountain could certainly be an Elite 8 member, though it's impossible to say either way vOv.