How To Add Music

J-Awesome_One

I'm not sure if I'm in the right section to post this in. So if it's in the wrong area, please move it to the right place. But anyways:

So does anyone know how to successfully put in music into Pokemon Reborn Audio files and having them actually play on the game itself? I tried just putting in the song with its original name and then I tried to rename it to 1 of the other files but no matter what, no music will play. Do I have to do something before I just try to put in/replace the music into the audio file? Any help is appreciated. FYI, I know I can just mute the game and play the song on iTunes/YouTube but I'd rather it like this.

The "type of file" must be the same with the music you replaced it with. For example, if the music you want to change is ".mp3", then the audio file you'll replace it with must be also ".mp3". So you must check it first by viewing it's Properties. Also, you should make sure that the file name is exactly the same. Hope this helps.