before agate

gryson

i'm doing a 7th gen run and i'm about to go to agate city

my main team is primarina, tsareena, raichu, toxapex, oricorio and silvally

all properly ev trained

in the pc i have shiinotic, bewear, ribombee, dugtrio, sandshrew and palossand (all are ev trained but underleveld)

any tips to new additions to the team or other things i should do before going to agate

You'll be battling three gym leaders before you can come back to Reborn City: 1. Samson (fighting), 2. T3RR4 (ground) and 3. Ciel (flying).

I think primarina is a good pokemon for both 1 and 3, since these battles are done in an arena that boosts "performer" type attacks.

For 1 you also have oricorio and ribombee, and honestly Samson's fight isn't that difficult.

For 2, though, I'd recommend having a pokemon that knows the move Toxic, not for the gym battle, per say, but just because I know there's a random fight just before facing her...

For 3, I'd recommend having tankier pokemon who can bear full-power + boosted acrobatics. I think sandshrew evolved into sandslash would do the job, but Idk if you have an ice stone.

I'd recommend using the item finder to clean up the city and get a lot of items haha before going to Agate. You never know, they might come in handy :P