Shiny Rod theory (LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA SPOILERS AHEAD)

Damien

First of all, if you didn't watch the Little Witch Academia series all the way until the latest episode CLICK OUT OF THIS POST RIGHT NOW. 

Alright, that aside i'll get to the main reason why I made this, I wanna say what I think about Little Witch Academia (LWA) and Akko's (formerly) shiny rod (Real name is Claiomh Solais) and why it vanished at the end of Netflix's season 2. In my opinion I think the shiny rod's purpose was SOLELY to bring back magic into the world and bring happiness. That brings us to Professor Ursula/Chariot. In a flashback she was seen with the Shiny Rod and stared at it. The shiny rod turned brown and dissolved into the air, which means Ursula/Chariot lost the true purpose of the rod, if you know what happened then you know that Croix and Chariot/Ursula had an argument and they started drifting off into enemies because all Chariot wanted to do was entertain people just like Akko. 

-To be continued.......

1 hour ago, Damien said:

First of all, if you didn't watch the Little Witch Academia series all the way until the latest episode CLICK OUT OF THIS POST RIGHT NOW. 

Alright, that aside i'll get to the main reason why I made this, I wanna say what I think about Little Witch Academia (LWA) and Akko's (formerly) shiny rod (Real name is Claiomh Solais) and why it vanished at the end of Netflix's season 2. In my opinion I think the shiny rod's purpose was SOLELY to bring back magic into the world and bring happiness. That brings us to Professor Ursula/Chariot. In a flashback she was seen with the Shiny Rod and stared at it. The shiny rod turned brown and dissolved into the air, which means Ursula/Chariot lost the true purpose of the rod, if you know what happened then you know that Croix and Chariot/Ursula had an argument and they started drifting off into enemies because all Chariot wanted to do was entertain people just like Akko. 

-To be continued.......

I thought that was the implication in the show, since it only responded to Chariot's selfless desire and allowed her to wield it.  When she 'lost her way' as it were, the rod abandoned her (like many sentient magical objects tend to do) and didn't resurface until it felt a soul like Chariot.  My interpretation of the Grand Triskalion was that it was a sort of contingency in case the magic from the tree of Yiggdrill ever faded and the Rod was the key to it all (though some of that might be reading into vague comments).  Either way, that was pretty much implied to be the Rod's sole purpose and so it left once its duty was complete.  

Also, just a nitpick, but all of this is still all Season 1.  Just because Netflix decided to call the second cour "Season 2" to split up releasing it doesn't make it so according to Trigger.  Just in case someone sees "LWA season 2 announced", now no one will be confused