Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Guide Questions

RedactedNPC

Question

It looks like you missed the pokemon available in the underground railnet available from the Peridot Ward at the very start of the game, with Woobat and Noibat.

Edit: There are also a few items you missed, though I'm not sure if you intend the guide to include these. There is both a common candy and a blue shard to the left of the area where you first fight Fern, a potion in the first alleyway, leftmost box, and a repel in the second alleyway, in a bag to the left.

Edited by Frelop

On 2/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, Shadowthiefdark said:

Yes, I'm still working on it. And yes, please. That would be very helpful. Where would you be getting these from?

The PBS files are public and all the info can be grabbed from there, although calculating exact stats requires some legwork

For the Event mon moves I have to go find the events in RPG Maker

edit: I can also confirm that the event Growlithe from the Police Officer quest is hard coded to always be Female

double edit: You always get a Water Stone from Craudberry's house, regardless of which gang you chose

I am currently working on the portion of the guide between Shade's Gym and Kiki's Gym. I would appreciate any information you can provide going forward and previously.

Thank you for telling me about the Water Stone at Ms. Craudberry's house. When I played through on my Aqua save, I must have not only misread it as Fire Stone but also picked up a Fire Stone somewhere else. I'll go back and edit the guide.

@Nachtara Someone has upvoted Chapter 12. The forums automatically arrange the answers based on the most upvoted, so it's currently sitting above Chapter 2. I don't think there's any way for me to rearrange the forums into chronological order, so if it ever seems like a chapter was skipped, it's probably just somewhere else in the guide. If you ctrl + f, you'll be able to find it.

• Thanks 1