Leavanny help

Salad Table

I'm using one in my Bug monorun. The moveset I use is Leaf Blade (or Razor Leaf in doubles-hi Amaria xD)/X-Scissor/Swords Dance and Fell Stinger.

Gotta say that, to me, since Leavanny is very fragile and its typing is godawful defensively, Fell Stinger has given me more chances to setup than Swords Dance. But Reborn is one of the hardest games to setup in, due to the Field Effects usually amping the leaders' moves enough to OHKO you.

Consider Nature Power too, it is quite useful, but mostly turns into special moves, and Leavanny special attack is awful... But it still has its uses. (e.g switch on the light in Shade's Gym via Nature Power-->Discharge).

• Veterans

IMO Leavanny's best off with a set like SD/Leaf Blade/X-Scissor/Sticky Web. It's typing is horrid but the fact that it can have the rare but fantastic Sticky Web means it absolutely has a usable niche. It does require carrying a Sewaddle to level 31 before evolving, but it's the line's main attraction. This combined with decent bulk and nice abilities makes it pretty decent. I don't think it has room for Fell Stinger unfortunately.