help with a themed team!

Runemance

hey guys!! so rejuvenation's update is coming soon and i'm super stoked and am starting a new save file. this time around i think i'm going to follow @Candy's lead!

i really want a fantasy/fairy tale themed team!! a team that's magical, whimsical and cute!!

i've always loved (high) fantasy, and grew up with fairy tales, and i would love to mishmash everything.

for starters i'm thinking maybe fennekin, chikorita or squirtle, but i was wondering what you all think would be a cute team?? i love hearing other people's ideas!!

Popplio (mermaid) or fennekin (mage) have my vote :P nice to see I'm inspiring fantasy-lovers like myself~

im wondering which kind of fantasy tho- something like Harry Potter / Lord of the Rings like, or idk Disney cutesy kind?

because one of my suggestions would be whimsicott, if it's the latter type.

otherwise, choices could include: rapidash (unicorn), hydreigon (dragon and Cerberus), giraffarig (just feels like a fantasy creature lol).

Bisharp, Gallade, Gardevoir, Hydreigon/Salamence, Ninetails(both), Mismagius, Delphox, Lilligant/Tsareena, Whimsicott, Escavalier, Chestnaught, Greninja, Aegislash, Primarina, Mudsdale (every good fantasy setting has a good horse).

Just a few that are fantasy-esc related mons. there are definitely plenty others. 

Primarina would probably be the best starter.

I wouldn't go to far into the fantasy but still it's your team. For now for possible pokemon (and their respective fairy tail/story):

The turtle and the hare: Blastoise, Loppuny

King Arthur: Aegislash, Deplhox,

The frog prince: politoad

Goldilocks: Ursaring

Lion King: Mightyena, Pyroar

Pinoccio: Wailord, bisharp

Hans and grettle: Mismagius, Slurpuff

The uggly duck: Ducklet (it literally evolves in a swan).

Beauty and the beast: Chandelure, (lycanrock midnight)

The little mermaid: Primarina

Little red riding hood: lycanrock midnight

Personally I think Primarina is the best starter since it is the one that fits a fairy tail the best.

11 hours ago, Candy said:

Popplio (mermaid) or fennekin (mage) have my vote :P nice to see I'm inspiring fantasy-lovers like myself~

im wondering which kind of fantasy tho- something like Harry Potter / Lord of the Rings like, or idk Disney cutesy kind?

because one of my suggestions would be whimsicott, if it's the latter type.

otherwise, choices could include: rapidash (unicorn), hydreigon (dragon and Cerberus), giraffarig (just feels like a fantasy creature lol).

probably more lotr/disney cutesy! i've always been more of a high fantasy kinda gal :3