Strongest team

FairFamily

So accross all the (fan)games you have played, in which one have you created the strongest team?

I want a relatively fair competition so please disregard levels. 

For me it is difficult to choose but those who know the game will not be surprised: It is full moon. 

Luna in this game has:

Arcanine 

Latias

Mega-Venusaur

Azumarril

Weavile

Excadrill

I'm going to say it's a two way tie between Reborn and Full Moon. To explain, here are my teams:

Reborn

Spoiler

5a761f27b04c3_ScreenShot2018-02-03at2_44_05PM.png.2a8c429a4ebe0dcb88ad27e867a38bc0.png

This team certainly doesn't look powerful, but almost every member on this team was incredibly powerful. What separates this team from others is their ability to take advantage of the field affects. Magnezone, Noivern, and Leavanny (with Nature Power) helped dominate by taking advantage of the field effects. Beartic would take advantage of the hail with Slush Rush, becoming a surprisingly powerful hail sweeper, even against Titania. Swampert was just an incredible tank. The only one who hasn't done anything yet is Mimikyu, who is still quite the incredible asset to the team. She will be extremely useful against Saphira.

Full Moon

Spoiler

5a762008154b0_ScreenShot2018-02-03at2_47_51PM.png.99a126d922a8fc768abf39b127d21d49.png

Those who know me know I despise Full Moon with a passion, but I also have to admit that this team was incredibly strong. Having access to so many incredible TMs and Latias early really bolstered this team's strength. In fact, the only reason it's not the sole strongest team is because Kantonian Muk is admittedly pretty bad.

@Filthy Casual

I can see why, I see a lot of ways to manipulate or abuse fields in that team. Alas in reborn my team is pretty weak. I mean a defensive/stall orientated team is just punished so hard by the double battles and field effects since they mostly boost offense or activate abilities which include the status preventers. The update to gen7 didn't help much with seeds. My second would either be in spork (having an UB is pretty sweet) or desolation ( gengar and ferrothorn are just busted).

@Vanitas

Seems legit.

Spoiler

image.png.49ed4b33fb06c8b427ffb9b01aeeab0b.png

Set up Grassy Terrain boosted by amplifield rock with Roserade, then you can either attack with field boosted giga drain or nature power (energy ball in this field), or switch to Ninetales and set the field on fire. Should Ninetales fall, Typhlosion comes in with sun and field boosted Eruption. That thing can burst through pretty much anything, even water types. Then the rest of the team for type coverage and finishing the ennemy off. I have nearly 90 trained pokemons on my main run of Reborn, but in most tough battles I come back to this team.