Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Requesting updated guides

David0895

Question

8 answers to this question

me nor ody won+t be working on item guide anymore because we either don't care about the game anymore nor have time. lots of things have changed which would mean that I have to replay the game again and recheck everything which takes to much time especially considering that most of people aren't even using the guide properly nowadays becasue I see same questions over and over every day in this subforum

if someone wants to make new item guide they are free to do so

I don't know how it's usually done, but I guess it ultimately depends on if the people who posted the guides have the time and will to update them, and if they can't/don't want to do it then they should at least announce that they won't update the guides anymore so someone can take over, I guess. 

Well, its not easy to play the game several times and take notes and stuff on the locations so you'll have to wait, i'm not sure about the items's guides but the pokemon location guide will soon TM, be updated, Lostelle is a bit busy i think. so yeah just wait

8 minutes ago, David0895 said:

If you can link me a video with the new pulse dex, field notes and sticker locations, i will appreciate it because i can't find it anywhere

Here is the still accurate sticker guide---since nothing has been added on this front: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9720-new-sticker-guide-episode-14/

I don't know about the other two, since there are only like one or two things added.  Mostly, the episode 16 guide can still be used.  

Here are all the pokemon changes, sorted by generation:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30614-e17-full-list-of-changed-pokemon-availability-locations-spoilers/&page=0#comment-712051

I mean—the guides are made by fans. They're made when someone decides to and has the time and resources to make them. So it's not really possible to "know when we'll have them" unless you're making one yourself.

Like people mentioned, there is a mostly-complete pokémon location guide that's updated through E17, and the E16 guides are still mostly correct for anything added before E17. Otherwise, either searching the forum or searching for a video on YouTube for the specific thing you're looking for will probably turn up answers; or if that doesn't work, you can always make a post asking.