(Debunked) Generation 8, possible new Pokemon (Rumors)

Maqqy

Get ready for this. Although I am skeptical about rumors and leaks, this might be the real deal. These pictures have been surfacing the net and the original post was removed similar to the way the gen 7 starter's final evo leaks were taken down in various sources. They might be fake, but let's talk about them. We have 3 new ones who is speculated to be the starters for the new gen. Without further ado, here they are.

Spoiler

1517437179625.png

The first one is pure Water type. Second is a Grass / Electric, and the last one will be Fire / Steel.

At first sight, they look totally fake. On the other hand, I kinda like all three. What are your thoughts on these three? Honestly I'm already glad because if this turned out to be true...

We will finally get a fire type with, here it comes, four legs

Source from twitter:

Edited by Maqqy

Depends on the leaker, since past leaks are sometimes proven real.  Only time will tell.  I like the grass one.

56 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

We will finally get a fire type with, here it comes, four legs

I assume you mean a fire starter with 4 legs.......in which case I have to point out that that ship sailed long ago for the first stage mons.  If it manages to stay on it's feet all the way through, then it will break the trend meme.

Well this was debunked. The way it was speculated was like with the Gen 7 starter's final evo leaks so it kinda had me for a moment there. Rumors are still rumors.

@seki108 Yup sorry for the typo. The ship is still hanging on for me though, not going to lose hope!

@SilverHelio Same. The fire one would be majestic

@Maqqy  No prob.  Hopefully it will be something cool.  Gen 7 let me down twice with two potential dark-Panthers (Inceneroar and A-Persian), though at least Inceneroar was decent;  it may have been higher on my list if I actually liked professional wrestling, with its forced face vs heel dynamic.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the same artist made them. They have the same style of "confidential" font. I also feel that Gen 8 won't come this year since "2018 is the year of legendary" when there is legendary give away every month. This implies that the company wants people to pay attention to Gen 7 games first while waiting for Gen 8 next year.

On some sources I saw they said it came from an Italian artist. Don't know what to believe anymore. I hope that's the case because I want GameFreak to have all~ the time they need for Gen 8. If it means quality content, we can wait.