Impossible Terra fight

Illumi

Why is the Terra fight like 194848388484 times harder than previously? Ame giving her 2 tanks with seed that makes them '???' type, both have recovery moves, one even has Unaware so you can't set up, and her Garchomp speed isn't fair. My fastest pokemon has 220 speed with speed+ nature, yet it can't outspeed it. I am stuck on this fight, I might as well restart the whole game now.

16 minutes ago, Illumi said:

I saved inside Indigo Plateau, you can't leave it. Tho I just beat her with most stupid strategy ever. I forgot that half of her pokemon doesn't have ground type moves, I beat her thankfully.

I might be wrong but I think you can go back from the room where Terra is.

29 minutes ago, Illumi said:

Well I couldn't, but doesn't matter since I went through her

well you beat her that's what counts, but don't feel like you can't post your team and their moves and ask for help on here, plenty people including myself willing to help, also note that moves like roar and whirlwind are useful against terra's tanks as you can blow them away and reset their types back to normal

6 minutes ago, Illumi said:

I saw people having cool like... idk what to name it, thingys with their teams animated and stuff and wondered how to do it, since writing on my keyboard is hard due to it being broken.

It's called signature. You can edit yours here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/settings/signature/

You can put text, links, images... To put your team there all you need to do is find the animated gifs for each pokemon.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:07 PM, Illumi said:

Why is the Terra fight like 194848388484 times harder than previously? Ame giving her 2 tanks with seed that makes them '???' type, both have recovery moves, one even has Unaware so you can't set up, and her Garchomp speed isn't fair. My fastest pokemon has 220 speed with speed+ nature, yet it can't outspeed it. I am stuck on this fight, I might as well restart the whole game now.

It was really tough for me as well. The thing about Garchomp is in the glitch field, it bases its special attack damage off of it's higher stat of SpA or SpD. And it has an assault vest.

The way I won was using metal sound on Magneton with sturdy, so the Garchomp didn't one shot it. After that, the Garchomp did basically no damage. The tough part was dealing with the Hippowdon using Stealth Rock, luckily I crit it though.

17 hours ago, Techno said:

It was really tough for me as well. The thing about Garchomp is in the glitch field, it bases its special attack damage off of it's higher stat of SpA or SpD. And it has an assault vest.

The way I won was using metal sound on Magneton with sturdy, so the Garchomp didn't one shot it. After that, the Garchomp did basically no damage. The tough part was dealing with the Hippowdon using Stealth Rock, luckily I crit it though.

I used my Ampharos with Amplifield Rock and Electric Terrain, because only Garchomp and Excadrill had ground type moves, Quagsire and Pallossand couldn't get effects of seeds, so I just set up 4 Bulk Ups and Speed Boosts on my Blaziken and 1 shot everything

• 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, DarkMoon140607 said:

I'm having a hard time as well, the main problem is the garchomps speed and the STUPID ??? Typed pokemon, Everything else I can 1 shot

IIRC in my Poison mono this was one of the easiest gyms (though not as easy as the Fairy one, of course): Toxic should handle that ??? type with ease, and you can use the time that that takes to set up for the Garchomp.

Other than that, as already stated, please do post your team: this way more experienced trainers might be able to properly help you.

23 minutes ago, DarkMoon140607 said:

I'm having a hard time as well, the main problem is the garchomps speed and the STUPID ??? Typed pokemon, Everything else I can 1 shot

It was the addition of seeds that made this fight the torture of hell that it is. Best way to fight Terra is to change the terrain, have mons with Blizzard and Psychic, mons with stellar Sp. Defense and with bulky Grass types.

12 hours ago, Bunbunmaru said:

If you can somehow get through the Hippowdon's stealth rock and sandstorm, try using a Shedinja with synthetic seed. lol

Hippowdon isn't really a problem I trick room grass whistle trop Kick so he has no time to set up. also how do you post your team 

22 hours ago, Waynolt said:

IIRC in my Poison mono this was one of the easiest gyms (though not as easy as the Fairy one, of course): Toxic should handle that ??? type with ease, and you can use the time that that takes to set up for the Garchomp.

Other than that, as already stated, please do post your team: this way more experienced trainers might be able to properly help you.

I'm new so i'm not sure how to post my team unless I just type it all down 

13 hours ago, DarkMoon140607 said:

and the STUPID ??? Typed pokemon,

If you have anything that can force those Pokemon out (Roar or Whirlwind most likely) you can remove them from the field, and since their seeds are used up they switch back in with their proper types intact.

6 hours ago, Waynolt said:

That's the way to do it  😛

Typhlosion                    Gothitelle                            Flygon                              Tsareena                      Silvally                              Ampharos

Lv.74                              Lv.74                                     Lv.74                                Lv.74                            Lv.74                                 Lv.74

Item-Charcoal              Item-Twisted Spoon           Item-Draco Plate            Item-Wide Lens          Item-Never melt ice       Item-ElectricGem

Nature-Naive               Nature-Docile                       Nature-Lax                     Nature-Docile              Nature-Naughty              Nature-Rash

Ability-Flash Fire          Ability-Competitive              Ability-Levitate               Ability-Q.Majesty         Ability-RKS                       Ability-Static

-Moves-                        -Moves-                                 - Moves-                              -Moves-                        -Moves-                            -Moves-

Eruption                        Trick Room                             Dragon Rush                      Trop  Kick                   Heal Block                      Thunder

Crush Claw                   Future Sight                            Earth Power                       High Jump Kick          Ice Fang                           Iron Tail

Extasensory                  Psychic                                    Earthquake                         Grass Whistle            Multi-Attack                    Cotton Guard

Flamethrower               Dark Pulse                              Signal Beam                       Play Rough                 iron head                         Electric Terrain

25 minutes ago, DarkMoon140607 said:

Typhlosion                    Gothitelle                            Flygon                              Tsareena                      Silvally                              Ampharos

Lv.74                              Lv.74                                     Lv.74                                Lv.74                            Lv.74                                 Lv.74

Item-Charcoal              Item-Twisted Spoon           Item-Draco Plate            Item-Wide Lens          Item-Never melt ice       Item-ElectricGem

Nature-Naive               Nature-Docile                       Nature-Lax                     Nature-Docile              Nature-Naughty              Nature-Rash

Ability-Flash Fire          Ability-Competitive              Ability-Levitate               Ability-Q.Majesty         Ability-RKS                       Ability-Static

-Moves-                        -Moves-                                 - Moves-                              -Moves-                        -Moves-                            -Moves-

Eruption                        Trick Room                             Dragon Rush                      Trop  Kick                   Heal Block                      Thunder

Crush Claw                   Future Sight                            Earth Power                       High Jump Kick          Ice Fang                           Iron Tail

Extasensory                  Psychic                                    Earthquake                         Grass Whistle            Multi-Attack                    Cotton Guard

Flamethrower               Dark Pulse                              Signal Beam                       Play Rough                 iron head                         Electric Terrain

If you wanted to power ice moves on Sivally, slap an ice memory on it and power up multi-attack to be an ice attack instead. Also get another physical attack on it, why waste a turn blocking them healing when any opponent could kill your pokemon. I would also replace Iron tail on your Ampharos with a special attack move such as dragon pulse or signal beam, it's nature boosts it's special attack and Amphy has a higher special attack. Gothitelle is going to be one of your stronger mons in this fight as it's a psychic type, the field boosts psychic moves.

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

If you wanted to power ice moves on Sivally, slap an ice memory on it and power up multi-attack to be an ice attack instead. Also get another physical attack on it, why waste a turn blocking them healing when any opponent could kill your pokemon. I would also replace Iron tail on your Ampharos with a special attack move such as dragon pulse or signal beam, it's nature boosts it's special attack and Amphy has a higher special attack. Gothitelle is going to be one of your stronger mons in this fight as it's a psychic type, the field boosts psychic moves.

The field Turns silv into a ??? type  so its not stab that's why i have the never melt 

I had dragon pulse and  on amph but it didn't do much for some reason so ill try signal beam

26 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I've just thought of another thing. You could train up a flying mon for this fight with whirlwind so you can get rid of the ??? typing of the mons that get it due to seeds

If I have a mon in the pc that can learn a move like that I cant go back to reborn city because of the whole people falling asleep event so i'm stuck in circus and limited to the pokemon I can catch on the mountain 

2 minutes ago, DarkMoon140607 said:

If I have a mon in the pc that can learn a move like that I cant go back to reborn city because of the whole people falling asleep event so i'm stuck in circus and limited to the pokemon I can catch on the mountain 

Rufflets and the starly line can learn it by level up if you have any (Rufflet route 2 morn and I think Starly line can be caught on route 3/4).