Wonder Special polls n' stuff  

20 members have voted

1. 1. DO U WANT DIS 2 COME BACK?

• YEEEEEEEEE
    • Nah.

Next session: (Monthly) on demand?

9:30~10:00 AM EST and 6:00~6:30 PM EST

Howdy everyone o/

Based off on a Wonder Special we, from MALKCOSH Guild used to do, I would like to suggest the following:

We set a day to wonder trade either breedjects (cuz y'all know you have tons of those), some spare perfect mons we bred and even unused trained mons you once used and now it's just sitting there. Due the really low playerbase that hangs around the Online Play (and that includes Wonder Trade too. Sometimes I can't just find someone to do some trades), I think this is a good way to distribute some cool mons to each other.

Sooooo I would like to heart out if you guys agree and, if you do, please suggest a time for it.

Thanks in advance =3

#EDIT: Seems like we got a okay amount of people that would like to do this, sooooo we gotta choose a day for it. I'll leave some suggestions (with time based on EST time zone. If you wanna check if the time window is fine for you, use this website). Also, let me mention the most active big bois (that haven't commented yet) of the club to check on their opinions: @Ainz Ooal Gown, @Zarc, @Candy and @LykosHand.

#EDIT 2: Let me mention everyone that showed interest in participating to vote the day/time/frequency: @Hooligan, @seki108, @Paul25, @Darvin, @Anti_Hero and @Amine Chankey3ft7

#EDIT 3: Based on the comments and the votes, I settled the following:

Frequency: Once in a month

Days: Saturdays and Sundays

Time: 9:30~10:00 AM EST and 6:00~6:30 PM EST

I decided to do two sessions per day with a shorter period, so everyone can join, so make sure to save some mons for each session if you can join all of them!

With that being said, I hope we have a great time wonder trading this weekend: February 3 and 4

Yeah, I conform with you regarding this notion. It'd be all well again to make our wondertrade feature alive at least for a particular amount of time or a day. Good to know that WT specials are commencing soon :D 

It doesn't matter a lot imo as nowadays, the trade characteristic are almost inactive with people hardly requesting for any mon. 

I might as well contribute towards it whenever I possess enough time. And anytime is fine for me, aside from the weekdays basically Monday to Friday.

Saturday works like a charm for me ;) 

Not at all busy during the upcoming saturday irl.

Reassuring, that it's not possible for me to participate If I ever encounter some special stuffs, like exams and mostly, during Mon. - Fri.

>Less salandits:

Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ed88ecb936.png

Stay positive: at least they're all female. I could've been dumping a shitton of males at y'all

Also I still got 2 rows of females on the 1st box