Corey alive? (Some kind of event)

Zander

Just happened to go inside Beryl Ward gym and at the entrance to the gym leader there was Corey. Or at least someone who looked like him. He runs off the moment you spot him and then i can't find him. I tried searching all of beryl including the forest but no luck. Also I had not given up Corey to the police at the start during the plant apocalypse if that helps with this quest.

If anyone  knows what is going on then please do tell. Also can someone tell me what medicine do I give the lady in Lapis with the sick husband? I tried a gabite because it's scales can cure anything but nothing happens. Nor does any herb or potion. Thanks if anyone knows the answer.

2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Just happened to go inside Beryl Ward gym and at the entrance to the gym leader there was Corey. Or at least someone who looked like him. He runs off the moment you spot him and then i can't find him. I tried searching all of beryl including the forest but no luck. Also I had not given up Corey to the police at the start during the plant apocalypse if that helps with this quest.

If anyone  knows what is going on then please do tell. Also can someone tell me what medicine do I give the lady in Lapis with the sick husband? I tried a gabite because it's scales can cure anything but nothing happens. Nor does any herb or potion. Thanks if anyone knows the answer.

@Zander

The lady, for her husband needs Oddishweed, you gotta give it to her in 7th street and you find in in Aventurine woods with the help of a floral charm by accessing a 1x1 looking tunnel of trees blocked by a single one of them flowers that teleports you out of the forest.

The Corey you say is part of an event, it is:

Spoiler

A Zorua

The next place you will find that Corey is the rebuilt Blacksteam Factory, in the storage room with all the boxes and then after that the Magma Alleyway Hideout where the event will conclude

15 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Zander

The lady, for her husband needs Oddishweed, you gotta give it to her in 7th street and you find in in Aventurine woods with the help of a floral charm by accessing a 1x1 looking tunnel of trees blocked by a single one of them flowers that teleports you out of the forest.

The Corey you say is part of an event, it is:

Reveal hidden contents

A Zorua

The next place you will find that Corey is the rebuilt Blacksteam Factory, in the storage room with all the boxes and then after that the Magma Alleyway Hideout where the event will conclude

love so much zorua :)

Edited by aldeous