Walt Reborn Presents..

Radon

You know, I heard a lot of people complain about Amaria's gym puzzle, but I actually kinda liked it. Sure it was tedious to find her the first time, but once you found her there was a pattern to it, and even the time I spent looking for her wasn't so bad since it was relaxing, calm and beautiful, especially with the music. Sure it wasn't the most fun or challenging, but I didn't hate it as most people seem to.

Uhhh... mini rant aside, fun poster :D 

4 minutes ago, Just2Reborn said:

You know, I heard a lot of people complain about Amaria's gym puzzle, but I actually kinda liked it. Sure it was tedious to find her the first time, but once you found her there was a pattern to it, and even the time I spent looking for her wasn't so bad since it was relaxing, calm and beautiful, especially with the music. Sure it wasn't the most fun or challenging, but I didn't hate it as most people seem to.

Uhhh... mini rant aside, fun poster :D 

The music seemed to have a touch of eeriness and sadness imo. It was ok to me though.

I felt the puzzle on the other hand just took understanding as do all the puzzles in the game. I was alright with the puzzle and look forward to many others. Also thanks. lol

Edited by Radon