Greetings from hell

Armanz

I started playing the game a couple days ago and ever since I did so, I managed to get to the last of the 5 stages of grief fairly quickly. Acceptance. I accepted that the game hates me, I accepted that, due to the fact that I am still playing the game, I hate myself as well and that Amethyst, since she to my knowledge created the game, hates me as well. The game itself is hard enough as it is but no, I just had to pick Noibat & Tynamo as my second and third pokémon, unaware of their late evolutions. Jesus Christ, I have suffered a lot. Oh how I have suffered. I've had dreams, bad dreams. Dreams of the third Delta Tangrowth battle. Nightmares some would call them, but those have not battled Shelly yet. They do not know what a real nightmare is. This game...it has changed me. Was I born a failure or did I just grow up to be one? Truly, I do not know. All I know is that I am a disciple of suffering, a student of pain. So I call to Ilmater and pray that he may have mercy on my  poor, shattered soul, my fractured body and my defunct will.

This game is a 10/10 and better than any other fanmade or official Pokémon game I've ever played, despite the fact that I am so empty now, so void, that I dream of electrical sheep.

My name is Armands and I am a reborn.

Thank you, Amethyst, but also: WHY?

Hello Armands, and welcome to Reborn!

I'm glad to meet another student of pain... yes, the sweet agony brought to us by Ame really is a peculiar experience. Oh, to live the torture of Shelly's Anorith again...

Ame loves her players though, make no mistake. Learn to appreciate the gift of pain, for it is like no other ^_^

... I swear I'm still talking about pokémon reborn

Welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you with your suffering for i to have suffered (just at a different gymleader..... it still burns.....) but fear not cause with pain comes strength and wisdom and know that i am here to help you should you ever require it.

Ah yes welcome to the true experience a Pokémon game should provide to its older fanbase. May your pain and the burdens you carry be lightened by the grace of Arceus and don't forget that what doesn't kill you makes your Pokémon stronger.

Howdy Armanz! Welcome to Reborn! Where everyday we descend deeper into the pits of despair! And trust me, we all dream of Mega Ampharos' fabulous hair.

One never knows where along the path they have become a failure but here we will train you to become the greatest failure of all time! (or at least have a fun time getting there)

Enjoy your stay here~

Edited by Dragoknight

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

I remember the struggles of Noibat all too well, but at least you get some reward for your suffering...

While you're here, it'd be great if you could check out the community rules to avoid any problems from occurring! If anything needs clarification feel free to ask and I'd be more than happy to give you a hand. 

Enjoy your time here provided that reborn hasn't crushed your soul too much to enjoy anything anymore.