How old are you?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many laps around the sun have you completed?

• 12 or younger
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-24
    • 25-26
    • 27-28
    • 29-30
    • 31-32
    • 33-34
    • 35 or older

• Global Mods

So for a while now, I've been noticing that quite a few of the birthdays on the site have been people in their twenties, which got me wondering whether this is representative of the community age as a whole (which would put me at the younger end, interestingly, I'm 19 right now), or whether certain age groups are just less likely to put in an accurate birthday on their profile, or maybe I'm just being selective in what I see. 

So, let's gather some data and have a bit of a look at the age distribution of the (active) Reborn Community!

(let me know if the options need changing, but I think they should be ok?)

Hmm I'm 20 years old right now and will be 21 in a few months from now on. I only became an active member in the community at the start of this year but I have been reading some of its posts from the shadows for at least a couple years now~

Joined the site when I was 14 and I'm currently 16 putting me well on the younger side. 

The community is pretty old so it makes sense that it is more heavily skewed to people in their early/ mid twenties, especially among the active veterans. Then even after the reborn league ended, the age demographic for the game was late teens to early twenties, so those who were around for the early releases and made forum accounts would almost always be in their twenties by now. 

Games like Pokemon Reborn bring back/help keeping the interest in pokemon that a lot of us might have lost growing up with its more mature themes and higher difficulty, so I think it makes sense that most of the people here are between the late teens and the early-mid twenties.