34 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite starter?

• Eufur
    • Roobber
    • Lifoam
    • RIP Pokemon Se7en

OCMjSLm.png

Short answer: Not much since 2016.

Longer answer: I took it upon myself to work on the Se7en Episode 2 beta files in an effort to gather the pieces of, polish and put out there what we left behind of Se7en in 2016. Just to clarify: 

Se7en will not continue development. This is purely to close the project off, in a sense, and to give you all what you've been missing out on. So yeah, barring some unforeseen event, this is the definite end of Pokémon Se7en.

The version provided here is a Debug version which allows you to view all of the game's files, edit and mess around with all of the mons that are normally unobtainable in the game. Though I recommend playing through it normally first, the Debug tool really allows you to explore all of the content (Pokemon, some Gym Battles, etcetera) that would have made it into future episodes and gives you a lot of creativity in designing your own team. I hope all of you can make the most of it.

I recommend starting over from scratch and playing Episode 1 again. Not much has changed about the old content, but it's well worth revisiting (I hope) to re-experience all of the content because it was literally more than 2 years ago that that episode was first made public.

Download links

Game (debug build)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4ns9s55atd3651/Pokemon_Se7en_E2_(DEBUG).rar

Pokedex

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjaowey1jfodyhh/Pokédex+IN-GAME+ONLY.xlsx

Size Comparison (incomplete, just for fun)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ye5w9rexkbele42/Size comparison.pptx

Known issues

-The debug version of the game allows you to use HMs even when they aren't in your possession and you don't have the necessary badges for them. Make sure you don't actually cut trees until you have
Cut, etcetera, or some story event sequences might get jumbled up. 

If there's anything game-breaking that I've somehow missed, you can notify me and I'll upload a patch if needed. You can always use the Debug tool to get yourself out of most bugs that might still be in the game.

Credits

Yf9cWHdh.png

The development team, for helping to bring this project to life.

Tomas Elliot (game design, story, dialogue)

Azeria (coding, mapping, game design)

Zimvader42 (art design, promotional art, game design)

Nova/Ascrelle (sprites, art design, game design, polishing)

Hukuna the Undying (story, dialogue, game design)

Juuzou (music)

Calvius (sound effects, some sprites)

EluriaMendes (early development)

DarkSpite (early development)

As well as the creators of Pokemon Essentials and any resources not made by the above

image.png.fa7d6f07ad67766a6e76467d1af66a09.png

Our beta Testers, for sticking with our crazy plans and working with us until we improved.

Red_Chaos

Cepheus

image.png.1e8e3a8941f5a658e26836f25265a5ea.png

Special Thanks

Nintendo and Game Freak, for creating Pokemon, of course.

Amethyst, for bringing all of us together in the first place and being a great influence.

And, of course, everyone in the Reborn community for being such lovely recipients of our work during its prime.

Please enjoy!

And I was watching my Pokemon Se7en folder some days ago wondering: "Meh, I just just delete it RIP Se7en".

It's gonna be fun to datamine revisit Se7en. Definitely trying this soon. Thanks a lot for that Nova and the rest of the crew.

OMG WAIFUR WE MEET ONCE MORE

defo gonna try this out somewhere in the next few days. ty nova o7

<3

And I was watching my Pokemon Se7en folder some days ago wondering: "Meh, I just just delete it RIP Se7en".

It's gonna be fun to datamine revisit Se7en. Definitely trying this soon. Thanks a lot for that Nova and the rest of the crew.

And thank all of you for still caring in 2018 :)

hallohallo nice to meet you

Great to see this is out even though this is the end

Definitely will try it out

Are you that guy with that shade profile pic before

yes das me

I thought about this game quite a few times in all this time,

I didn't really think I'd be hearing about it again, much less that it would be released.

It's nice that all of your work (and my comparably small amount of work) will be put to use after all.

Thanks for making this happen.

Thanks, everyone. I still feel kinda weird about just bringing this out in 2018, because with how relatively little work it took to get the work on EP2 going and out there (only like a week or so) I could very well just have done and released this in 2016 had I realized. And then maybe the project wouldn't have ended like it did.