Risitas and Pokemon Reborn

Zarc

27 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Hmmm....... I remember seeing something similar to this somewhere else, without the Reborn subtext of course... don't remember when or where though. But that laugh tho... I love it!

these vids are common around the internet. the original was an interview with the spanish comedian risitas. because of his laugh, the video went viral and now got several parodies where actual video remains the same, but the subtitles are just changed.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spanish-laughing-guy-el-risitas-interview-parodies

that being said, I approve of this shitpost.

I also may or may not have the vague feeling you feel strongly towards risitas.

7 minutes ago, Dorcas said:

these vids are common around the internet. the original was an interview with the spanish comedian risitas. because of his laugh, the video went viral and now got several parodies where actual video remains the same, but the subtitles are just changed.

Neat. That nickname is the funniest part to this. El Risitas “The Giggles”. I love it.

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

But as i said , i will not always make videos about it , it can be annoying. I will do memes of Risitas and his adventures on Reborn :D

I prepare something funny this afternoon.

yay 

or night in my country :\