Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkforged

[Resolved]Department Store Stickers

Hi guys, 

I have completed all the available side quests for the department store stickers since episode 16. Lately i noticed (yes i know it took me a while) that i cant access the 10th floor although i should. I backtracked all the qs that had to do with the subject and i found out that !SPOILER ALERT! the guy you save from the rail net with rock smash hasnt returned to his GF although he isnt on the rail net anymore. so he has pretty much vanished taking the sticker with him. Anything that can be done? thanks in advance.

Also, i somehow managed to lose my exp.share, so if anything could be done about that it would be great. I dont insist since thats not a but, rather my own fault.

thanks again

2 minutes ago, Darkforged said:

I have completed all the available side quests for the department store stickers since episode 16. Lately i noticed (yes i know it took me a while) that i cant access the 10th floor although i should. I backtracked all the qs that had to do with the subject and i found out that !SPOILER ALERT! the guy you save from the rail net with rock smash hasnt returned to his GF although he isnt on the rail net anymore. so he has pretty much vanished taking the sticker with him. Anything that can be done? thanks in advance.

If you fix the railnet as one of your two restoration projects, you can also get that sticker from one of the guards in the newly created lost and found station.

oh i havent actually picked that option..bummer. anyways. thanks. Im just wondering whether i will be able to get the sticker since the quest is ''semy-done'' ( i talked to the guy but never found him on the pokecenter)

6 minutes ago, Darkforged said:

Hi guys, 

Also, i somehow managed to lose my exp.share, so if anything could be done about that it would be great. I dont insist since thats not a but, rather my own fault.

thanks again

I can help you with the exp share. Just post your file and I will add a new one to it. (if you don't know where it is you can see the instructions to find it here)

12 minutes ago, Darkforged said:

Game.rxdata

Great thanks! no i got it but i stupidly flinged it by accident

Here you go, now just rename or delete the old file and then put this one into the folder.

Game.rxdata

On 1/12/2018 at 11:14 PM, Darkforged said:

Thanks a lot! 

Now, that's one thing out of the way, maybe there is a solution for the bug.

you will be able to get other sticker once you restore the railnet