Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zander

[Known]Honedge Puzzle

There's a glitch in the puzzle. You don't have to solve the last two puzzles at all because the stairs has a glitch that can make you jump directly across to the lower stairs which appear. It goes to the honedge which I had already gotten. Tried solving last two but it took me to the same place so I figured it was a bug. 

Stephenie wants a water source. The Aegislash puzzle area gets completely filled with water. Yet there is no way to tell Stephenie about it? There's no healing thing and the lemonade guy just sells lemonade with no other interaction even after buying a lemonade. No way to establish that it is in fact a water source. Is this also a bug? 

Please do reply. 

3 minutes ago, Zander said:

There's a glitch in the puzzle. You don't have to solve the last two puzzles at all because the stairs has a glitch that can make you jump directly across to the lower stairs earlier. It goes to the honedge anyways. Tried solving last two but it took me to the same place so I figured it was a bug. 

Stephenie wants a water source. The Aegislash puzzle area gets completely filled with water. Yet there is no way to tell Stephenie about it? There's no healing thing and the lemonade guy just sells lemonade with no other interaction even after buying a lemonade. No way to establish that it is in fact a water source. Is this also a bug? 

Please do reply. 

The stairs glitch is known and for the water source thing you have to visit Teknite cave, she says herself that she already knows about the mirages but they aren't reliable.

2 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

The stairs glitch is known and for the water source thing you have to visit Teknite cave, she says herself that she already knows about the mirages but they aren't reliable.

Thanks for your help!