Duel Links Year One Anniversary Event

YinYang9705

so the year one anniversary event has started, so I figured it would be a good time for a thread on for thoughts on how the game has been through out the past year/several months/however long you've been playing, and your hopes for future events also featured is complaints on how strings is too easy for a God Card event

Personally, I'm shocked on how much I've enjoyed the game for the two months I've been playing it, what with the battle city qualifiers dice game, and the Yami Marik events, and zane, I guess

so yeah, go crazy

seriously, it took me an hour to get Ra and only 3 minutes to get Slifer, why is strings so weak

I actually played this game for over a year every day, now I kinda stopped playing... There were just to many events and it kept getting easier to get good to great cards wich kind of made it a bit boring for me ;) Now I have no god cards xD

I haven't played in quite a while (will most likely restart via Steam some time)

How the game functioned was really well made for mobile devices and that they added GX into the Mix was a pretty good idea IMO. granted a lot of 5d's era Archetypes are in the game, so one can only wonder when Synchro's will enter the battlefield, and better yet, how many people will complain at how Synchro's "Killed Duel Links". Or how many people who first thought Synchro's killed the game will then learn how to use and like Synchros. (If you didn't know, I'm still a Synchro Fanboy)