Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

DJ Arch quest

FearCube3

Question

1 hour ago, FearCube3 said:

Hi all, im doing the dj arc side quest and i delivered all but 2 pokemon, im left with jigglypuff and vinillite, i cant see to give the jigglypuff back to the bald guy and i cant find the owned of vanillite.

anyone know how to do this?

thank you

Ok so Jigglypuff the owner wants to have it held by someone else to collect it from, this other person is the girl with Loudred, bring her the Makuhita's trainer's headphones and she will accept to return jigglypuff to the trainer when he comes for it, after that he will tell you where to find the kid taken hostage that they are discussing (talk to him again after telling him who to visit for his jigglypuff back) and after going to the location and witnessing the events that unfold there causing the hostage's return to his mother's house in Lapis Ward he will ask for a lvl 140 electroce....several of them, simply give him vanillite when asked for electrode

So i don't have the loudred (it was released), am I just screwed on this side quest? I cant get her to accept anything it seems.

edit: first thing i tried was another loudred, still not accepting it, she didn't want anything else i was holding. figured id ask first before trying every pokemon i have, lol. 

Edited by Ryz

15 minutes ago, Ryz said:

So i don't have the loudred (it was released), am I just screwed on this side quest? I cant get her to accept anything it seems.

edit: first thing i tried was another loudred, still not accepting it, she didn't want anything else i was holding. figured id ask first before trying every pokemon i have, lol. 

I can trade you it

Just now, Ryz said:

much appreciated. thanks for the item on top of it, you don't need that back?

It's a backup file that I've been using to give people these mons for the past month and half.  I just put the items on as surprise gifts.

So, surprised?

Spoiler
Surprise

Just now, seki108 said:

It's a backup file that I've been using to give people these mons for the past month and half.  I just put the items on as surprise gifts.

So, surprised?

Reveal hidden contents

Surprise

tyvm, of course it worked right away, cheers.

On 12/01/2018 at 4:23 PM, Lord Drakyle said:

Ok so Jigglypuff the owner wants to have it held by someone else to collect it from, this other person is the girl with Loudred, bring her the Makuhita's trainer's headphones and she will accept to return jigglypuff to the trainer when he comes for it, after that he will tell you where to find the kid taken hostage that they are discussing (talk to him again after telling him who to visit for his jigglypuff back) and after going to the location and witnessing the events that unfold there causing the hostage's return to his mother's house in Lapis Ward he will ask for a lvl 140 electroce....several of them, simply give him vanillite when asked for electrode

thank you so much man! but the kid is  not acepting my vanillite :/