Blacksteeple Castle trouble

Vjar

So after we destroyed the satellite and went into the warden i went out and saw the satellite next to the guard, i went to check on him cause it was funny. After i was done and i wanted to go down the stairs... i stumbled upon a bug. I can move one block to the left but that's it and can't get out. But my main problem is that i went to the menu and wanted to quit the game i skipped trough the "are you sure you want to quit?" and accidentally saved my progress while being inside the bug.... i was wondering if i have to start all over..?Capture.thumb.JPG.b84519d4664ed0858355de7df3cbe145.JPG

I think you need to have the debug mode ( u need rpgx and pbs file of rejuv)  then use the warp map tool just warp to the plains then warp back to the castle and you're good to go 

14 minutes ago, Vjar said:

So after we destroyed the satellite and went into the warden i went out and saw the satellite next to the guard, i went to check on him cause it was funny. After i was done and i wanted to go down the stairs... i stumbled upon a bug. I can move one block to the left but that's it and can't get out. But my main problem is that i went to the menu and wanted to quit the game i skipped trough the "are you sure you want to quit?" and accidentally saved my progress while being inside the bug.... i was wondering if i have to start all over..?Capture.thumb.JPG.b84519d4664ed0858355de7df3cbe145.JPG

If you go to C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation you'll find, in case you had the back-ups activated, a single file called game and a lot of files with your in-game name, time and number of badges. If this is the case just delete the file called game and rename as game the most recent of those files.

If you haven't the back-ups activated then you'll only find the file called game. In that case, just post that file and me or someone else will fix it as soon as possible.

(alternatively to find the folder just put game.rxdata in the search bar of the start menu and then right click to the file, open location and then just to make sure check that the name of the folder is called Pokemon Rejuvenation)

Edited by walpurgis

15 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

If you go to C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation you'll find, in case you had the back-ups activated, a single file called game and a lot of files with your in-game name, time and number of badges. If this is the case just delete the file called game and rename as game the most recent of those files.

If you haven't the back-ups activated then you'll only find the file called game. In that case, just post that file and me or someone else will fix it as soon as possible.

Yep worked, thanks a lot!