Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E17 whereabouts.

KuroItachi

Question

14 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:

That covers the pokemon list, thank you. But do you know if there is a guide for the new sidequests? I am still missing a ticket or two from the shopping mall on Peridot.

About that I have only seen one topic in which I think it was mentioned that no new stickers were added in E17 and about other sidequests I faintly remember seeing a thread about it, but it seems that I might be making that up because I can't find it. 

26 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

About that I have only seen one topic in which I think it was mentioned that no new stickers were added in E17 and about other sidequests I faintly remember seeing a thread about it, but it seems that I might be making that up because I can't find it. 

Do you happen to know how many Stickers are avaiable right now?

I think i got to the 10th floor of Obsidia Shopping mall, but i heard you can get somewhere Electrizer and Magmarizer. So i think i missed out on one or two?

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I think i got to the 10th floor of Obsidia Shopping mall, but i heard you can get somewhere Electrizer and Magmarizer. So i think i missed out on one or two?

im pretty sure 10 is the maximum for now

(it is if there were no additional stickers this episode)

8 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I have no idea. I know that electrizer and magmarizer are on the 11th floor, but I don't know if there are currently enough stickers available to get to it.

In E16, the Electirizer was available in the lighthouse accessed by a dive spot near the lower piers in Coral Ward and the Magmarizer was available in one of the chambers of the Chrysolia Springs. Don't know if they are changed in E17 though.

Don't you find 2 Electrizers and Magmarizers already? One of both when you fix the stairs to Calcenon, Electrizer from the back room of Abandoned Power Plant and Magmarizer in Chrysolia Spring.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by Zargerth

Just now, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Jeah i know that we get 2 Electrizers and 2 Magmarizers.

Just that i already got a Elekid through the Mystery Egg and i used my spare Electrizer for a Electivire.

i can trade you one if you need