Rekindling my love

BandorKitty

Hiya! I’m new here, so I’m gonna introduce myself. I’m BandorKitty. I’ve been playing Pokémon for most of my life. It’s been a little over a year since I last played an official Pokémon game, due to various things happening in my life that involve “becoming an adult” and university and stuff like that. When Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon came out, after a year of living a life that’s completely different to what I’m used to, I didn’t really have any drive to buy it. First Pokémon game I haven’t yet owned :/ . But I got bored on my break and remembered this game that I had tucked away in the ravines of my brain (discovered it around 2 years ago), and decided to give it a try. I started playing Reborn just before the E17 public release, and I have to say, thank you for re-igniting my passion for Pokémon. I just beat Serra and I’m really invested in this story. Maybe when I finish this episode I’ll go out and buy a copy of Ultra Sun to keep me busy until the next one! 😊

So, yeah, that’s my story. Thanks for reading! I guess if you’ve read this far you’d be interested to hear a bit about me.

I’m an Aussie girl, will be 21 by the time the month rolls over. In my spare time I mostly play games, watch anime, and listen/play/cover/arrange music. I’ll listen to any genre, but my favourite type of music has to be Vocaloid. I guess that’s one other thing I’m really passionate about ^_^. I also love animals, so I’m currently trying to get into the vet program at my university. Even if that doesn’t work out, I’ve got my foot in the door to some other similar professions. I have two cats (whom inspired my “online handle”, so to speak) and three birds, and I love them all very much. One is a talking budgie! XD. I don’t see them much lately since I’m studying away from home, but it’s always great when I get to come home and have cuddle times with them ^_^

So anyway, once again, thank you for reading! I look forward to meeting other people on here. Keep on truckin’

43 minutes ago, BandorKitty said:

Hiya! I’m new here, so I’m gonna introduce myself. I’m BandorKitty. I’ve been playing Pokémon for most of my life. It’s been a little over a year since I last played an official Pokémon game, due to various things happening in my life that involve “becoming an adult” and university and stuff like that. When Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon came out, after a year of living a life that’s completely different to what I’m used to, I didn’t really have any drive to buy it. First Pokémon game I haven’t yet owned :/ . But I got bored on my break and remembered this game that I had tucked away in the ravines of my brain (discovered it around 2 years ago), and decided to give it a try. I started playing Reborn just before the E17 public release, and I have to say, thank you for re-igniting my passion for Pokémon. I just beat Serra and I’m really invested in this story. Maybe when I finish this episode I’ll go out and buy a copy of Ultra Sun to keep me busy until the next one! 😊

So, yeah, that’s my story. Thanks for reading! I guess if you’ve read this far you’d be interested to hear a bit about me.

I’m an Aussie girl, will be 21 by the time the month rolls over. In my spare time I mostly play games, watch anime, and listen/play/cover/arrange music. I’ll listen to any genre, but my favourite type of music has to be Vocaloid. I guess that’s one other thing I’m really passionate about ^_^. I also love animals, so I’m currently trying to get into the vet program at my university. Even if that doesn’t work out, I’ve got my foot in the door to some other similar professions. I have two cats (whom inspired my “online handle”, so to speak) and three birds, and I love them all very much. One is a talking budgie! XD. I don’t see them much lately since I’m studying away from home, but it’s always great when I get to come home and have cuddle times with them ^_^

So anyway, once again, thank you for reading! I look forward to meeting other people on here. Keep on truckin’

From one Aussie to another, welcome!

Hopefully adult life and uni are treating you better than it's been treating me lately. Hopefully you enjoy the 17 episodes of Reborn released thus far and hopefully it rekindles the love of Pokemon enough for you to buy the mainstream games and hopefully you enjoy the storylines there too. 

Welcome to the community. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask around and post.

Enjoy!

Welcome to Reborn, @BandorKitty!! Enjoy your stay and be sure to check out Reborn's social platforms too!! Especially Pokemon Showdown. We need more lively people even if they're a little crazy... There's only ded people and a cruel cyborg breloom roaming there nowdays.

P/s: Got a Cat, named it Dog...

1 minute ago, BandorKitty said:

Hey, thanks again for the welcomes everyone. I wasn't expecting to get this many. Guess that shows that I picked a great community to join!

Pssst! @Dartu-san, love your Monokuma-Stufful! 

Upupupupu thank you~ It is indeed almost un'bear'ably cute (yeah expect a lot of these from me in the future ^-^')

• 5 weeks later...

@splargle Hiya :DIf you want to call me Bandor I'm fine with it. Thanks for the welcome! Aegis sounds pretty cool, I'll give it a try sometime. And good luck on your project!

I play piano, flute, organ, guitar and I got an Otamatone for Christmas so I'm having a lot of fun with that :D. I mostly do MIDI covers though, since I don't have very good recording equipment.