Simon and Tara

waynejoker251

3 minutes ago, waynejoker251 said:

So Tara died in Tanzan Cove with a few other Meteor grunts. After you have access to dive, you can dive down Tanzan Cove and find 5 bodies. 4 of them have nametags but the remaining one doesn't. I think that's Tara's body. Is there anyway to get her nametag and know her full name?

Yeah. There's a fisherman on the right side of the lake, talk to him. Despite the fact that he gives you the Super Rod, you don't need to do any fishing. Instead, you have to bring him several Whiscash (found in the bottom of the lake)

Talk to Simon after his resignation from team Meteor, and then go to Tanzan Cove. The fisherman will give you a super rod that you can use to find Whiscash, which you have to give to him to inspect them. The 3rd Whiscash has her name tag. Give it to Simon, the rest is rather interesting. :)

• Global Mods

First I'm sorry for your lost but here's what happens

Spoiler

Tara's last name is copperman (i think) and it is the same as simon so she's either from a faraway part of his family or a lost sister and since he's says "i have so much to reconsider" i vote for the sister one