walpurgis dewpider giveaway [closed]

Walpurgis

hello i'm shy and socially awkward and insecure and the idea of starting a topic terrorizes me because i don't know how to communicate with people please be understanding and patient with me

Hi. I have a box full of dewpider with:

•    IVs of 20+ except for speed
  •    Scald and poison jab (via TM)
  •    Random natures (sorry, it would have been an awful lot of work and you can change them in 7th street)
  •    Random abilities (same as above with ability capsules)
  •    A shiny dewpider (!!!!!!!!) (I'm not personally a fan of shinies but this one is cool, even though I like the regular version better)
  •    I didn't notice this until now but they also seem to have inherited net ball as their pokeball. It's not really important but I think is a cool detail, very fitting for this line.

I love araquanid and I want to spread the love and give people the opportunity to use it before the city restoration. I was initially going to wondertrade them but I think I prefer sending my babies to someone who I know will appreciate and take good care of them. also I have to get rid of them before they start eating their mother

My online username is Lia.

Spoiler

capture024.thumb.jpg.84031a2fe4724060b68942d8651ce92e.jpgcapture025.thumb.jpg.46ccc92a04fedaf0ca6720db262c1505.jpgcapture027.thumb.jpg.9a2339e07f574e7e0ec15733f9c3a77f.jpg

Edited by walpurgis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

@walpurgis You can trade one to me :) I think that shiny is winking at me!

I will offer it a good home! My online name is Jessica

Oh, nice! Can I expect to see it in your bug monotype? I would be very proud hehe. I tried to send you a trade request but it said you're not online so I'm waiting for your request when you're ready.

3 hours ago, XexustheSilver said:

@walpurgis I have absolutely 0 idea on how to trade to specific folks in Reborn and I'd reeeeally like an araquanid o.o bug types are life and love <3 (hoping i get a larvesta egg this run).  How do I trade with you so you can give me one of these gorgeous bubble heads? QwQ

If you like Bugs, I shall invite (both you, and @walpurgis actually) to vote for them (or for any other type you like/dislike) here!

It's great fun (even though there are a few heated arguments! :D)

4 hours ago, XexustheSilver said:

@walpurgis I have absolutely 0 idea on how to trade to specific folks in Reborn and I'd reeeeally like an araquanid o.o bug types are life and love <3 (hoping i get a larvesta egg this run).  How do I trade with you so you can give me one of these gorgeous bubble heads? QwQ

To trade you have to go to the menu, select the pokenav and then select online play. You have to create an online account (you only need a username and a password, so don't worry). Once you have that to trade with a specific person you can either choose to wait for someone to request a trade with you or to request a trade while the other person waits for it.

Once you are ready let me know and we will trade.

4 hours ago, walpurgis said:

To trade you have to go to the menu, select the pokenav and then select online play. You have to create an online account (you only need a username and a password, so don't worry). Once you have that to trade with a specific person you can either choose to wait for someone to request a trade with you or to request a trade while the other person waits for it.

Once you are ready let me know and we will trade.

all set~ :3 xexusthesilver

6 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Cool!!! I'm ready, are you still there?

didnt recognize the sound of a trade request so i didnt acknowledge it the first time because i thought it was something else, i'm still there

edit: i gotta go, we'll have to take care of this later ^^;;;

15 minutes ago, XexustheSilver said:

didnt recognize the sound of a trade request so i didnt acknowledge it the first time because i thought it was something else, i'm still there

It looks like something went wrong, my game just went black when I accepted the request so I went offline. Let's try again.

oh, I didn't see the edit haha

2 minutes ago, XexustheSilver said:

my game had gone black when i accepted your too initially

I don't know why that happened. I'm available to trade right now, do you want to try again?

7 hours ago, XexustheSilver said:

sorry luv i was at work.  i'm available now if you are.

I am now, but I guess you aren't haha. There seem to be several hours of difference between our timezones.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

I would be interested in one as well.

Alright, let me know when you're ready to trade.

14 minutes ago, Käff said:

Im trying to raise some bug Pokemon for my Overall roster. I would Love One. I would give u a Call when im online 

Nice, I'll try to be paying attention to the forums so I don't miss it.

I kinda feel like a parent aswell. A few of these little ones seem to have been laying cogwebs around one of my boxes at some point, but since I'm only gonna use them good 'ol Normie types this time around the little cute critters wouldn't have a part to play on my story. Hope you guys and gals give them a new home indeed :D

Edited by Dartu-san

4 minutes ago, Dartu-san said:

I kinda feel like a parent aswell. A few of these little ones seem to have been laying cogwebs around one of my boxes at some point, but since I'm only gonna use them good 'ol Normie types this time around the little cute critters wouldn't have a part to play on my story. Hope you guys and gals give it a new home indeed :D

Yeah, I noticed hehe, I forgot I had the shared pc mod active and now I don't even know how many people have those dewpiders in their last box, I'm a total disaster. Those were the worst ones, anyway. They all have bad IVs.

Just now, walpurgis said:

Yeah, I noticed hehe, I forgot I had the shared pc mod active and now I don't even know how many people have those dewpiders in their last box, I'm a total disaster. Those were the worst ones, anyway. They all have bad IVs.

Ahah indeed. They are gone now but I did notice they were there for a couple days. I didn't wanna call the little guys rejects, but they were certainly not the best babies I have seen ahahahah.