I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it.....

SHAGGYSmurf

No, seriously...I've planning to play the game for almost 6 months now. But if I started playing, having read and seen videos about the game, my social life would be dead.

But yes. HELLO!! The name is Erik, you can call me Shaggy. ShaggySmurf. Or Erik. Same thing.

Me as a person....hmm...can't say I'm outgoing, but I'm not crawling under a rock either. I'm chilling over here in Mexico. Currently trying finish college (it's taking tooooo long) and enjoying life as it goes by. I'd like to think I'm a decent person, but I'm the living version of a Snorlax, just not as big. Perhaps a Slaking.

I love playing RPGs, and I play for 100% completion. No stone unturned. So I'm a slow player.  I started Pokemon way back with Gold version when it came out, and played a few others: Crystal, Red, Emerald and the last one was Diamond. Yes I'm outdated. Lack of income set me back, as did other games. And life. Perhaps I was actually getting tired of the same process over and over. Then I came upon a youtuber who was doing a run on Reborn. Funny guy, I think it was shofu, you might know him. Hooked. Immediately. The game when to the top of my To Play List, right next to Final Fantasy 6 (my current all time favorite game). Besides the basic pool of modern games, I'm also a fan of the Halo series, SNES and N64 classics, and some racing hits like NFSU2 and Burnout. I have a few city building simulation games too.

But now it's time. As soon as I finish this intro, I'll look up that really neat guide in the On The hunt forum, download the game and follow along with shofu. I'm so excited....

Anyways, as I've said, I'm about that 100% completion. I'll be spending away a lot of my time in the Online Play forums. Hit me Up!! Glad to be part of the community and I hope to meet many skilled trainers. Thank you Ame and team for the game....oh oh and happy new year.

Welcome to our forums as well as its game that is pokemon reborn. :D 

Feel free to look through the forums and of course, you may like it once you get acquantained with all of us! Happy new year too.

*Greets with a bouquet of flowers*